Team 10

We had finally arrived at the team 10 house. I must say it was gigantic. It was one of the biggest houses I had ever seen. We got out of the car and walked up to the door hand in hand.

We opened the door to everyone crowded around us and saying, "Welcome to the Team 10 house!" I smiled as I saw Jake, Tessa, Emilio, Chance, Tristen, and everyone else. Tessa and Erika came running to me and gave me a tight hug. Ivan went around the room introducing me to everyone. Everybody was super nice. I talked to Jake and Chance for a while. After a while Tessa and Ericka grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to show me around.

They showed me all round upstairs and gave me a tour of everyone's room. When we were in Tessa's room we heard voices through the vents.

"Bro, she is amazing. She is really nice, funny, and cute" I heard a voice I was guessing was Jake.

"I thought the same thing" I heard Emilio say.

"She is amazing. Guys stop hitting on her, she's mine" Ivan said making everyone else laugh.

"How would you feel if we asked her to join Team 10?" Jake asked Ivan in a serious tone.

Bro, that would be lit" Ivan replied with a heavy Spanish accent. Then I heard everyone else agree. I smiled as I tried to contain my excitement. Tessa and Erika both heard and started to squeal with me. I wasn't so sure if I wanted to join though.

I walked down stairs to see everyone staring at me.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Aria, would you like to join Team 10?" Jake asked me smiling. I wasn't so sure if I really wanted this. Maybe living down the hall from Ivan would give me a chance to improve our relationship though. I really had a tough decision to make.

"I think my answer is....."