Big Day

Pretend like she turned 18 a while ago:)

I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone. I saw the date and realized it was my birthday. A year had already gone by very quickly. "Happy birthday baby" Ivan said letting go of my waist. I was still a little shook up from what happened last night.

I got up and called my parents and Lydia. I talked to them for a while. Then Ivan and I went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where there was a small cake that said "Happy birthday Aria!" Everyone started to sing to me. Ivan slipped his arms around me and hugged my tightly. When they were done I blew out 19 candles. "Thanks guys. I love you all" I said to everyone smiling.

"Love you too" everyone said.

"Babe, you are opening your gifts from all of us later but, I want you to open one of mine first" Ivan said. I smiled and opened up the gift. It was the dress that I liked yesterday. Oh, so that is why he bought it.

I kissed Ivan and said, "Thanks you so much, babe." I ran upstairs and got changed into this:

I walked downstairs where everyone was just chilling on the couch

I walked downstairs where everyone was just chilling on the couch. I sat in between Ivan and Tessa. Ivan put his arm around me and hugged me. When we got comfortable we heard the doorbell ring. I got up to see a package. It was addressed to me.

Ivan came into the kitchen where I had began to open the package. It was a ticket to a play. There was a note in the bottom of the box. "Come to the play with me or your boyfriends image will be ruined- Ryan." I looked at Ivan with a worried face.

"Don't listen to him, you don't have to do anything with him. I have an Idea" Ivan said as he explained that he would make a video explaining to his fans what has been going on and not to listen to anything that other people say. I agreed on the Idea. Ivan talked to Emilio who also agreed.

They set up the camera in the kitchen and they began to talk. "What's up guys, we something serious to talk about today" Emilio said.

"Well guys, this is my girlfriend Aria who you probably know from the Team 10 videos" Ivan said and I smiled and waved at the camera.

"She has been getting threats from her ex Ryan. He has been threatening to ruin my image if we did not break up. So don't listen to whatever you hear because it is not true" Ivan said as Emilio and I shook our heads in agreement.

"We'll see you guys next time, peace!" Ivan and Emilio said at the same time. After they ended the video they posted it right away without editing it. I started to feel a little bit better.

We all got ready because we were going out to sushi for my birthday. We went into a few different Uber's. Chance, Tessa, Jake, and Nick went in one. Then Ivan, Emilio, Erika, and I went in another. Everyone else went in another one.

In the car I decided to go on twitter. Then my jaw dropped at I looked at the trending tweets. #2 trending tweet was, "Ivan cheated on Aria."
#1 trending was," Ivan did not cheat on Aria, it's a lie." As I read this I felt a little relieved. I showed Ivan and he smiled.

"See, my fans backed us up" he said kissing me. I smiled deep into the kiss. When we were done we got out of the cars and sat down at the sushi place. We were all talking when my phone went of.

Blocked Number- You might have won this round but believe me babe, there is more to come. Happy birthday!

How is that even possible. That makes absolutely no sense. I showed Ivan and he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside of the restaurant. "Babe don't worry about him. No matter what I will always love you and I will never leave you. Now try to enjoy yourself!" Ivan said. I nodded and hugged him.

We walked back inside the restaurant and ordered our food. Afterwards we went back to the Team 10 house.

We all sat on the couches as I opened one of my many gifts. I didn't expect this much, but I guess that is what you get when you have amazing friends. I got somethings like a new outfit for yoga, a new pair of shoes, and a new camera. As I opened the camera I was so surprised. I smiled as Jake said, "I got you this so you can start vloging!" I got so excited. I jumped on Jake and hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" I screamed.

"And you get to design your own merch tomorrow! It will come out next month!" Jake said as I hugged him even tighter and thanked him again.

I sat back down and opened my last gift. It was in a small square box. I opened it and it was a rose gold ring with a small diamond. "I love you babe" Ivan said putting the ring on too my finger.

"I love you so much" I said kissing him. It was kind of late so we decided to go to sleep. They all wished me happy birthday one more time before Ivan and I fell asleep in my room.