This Again

Later that night Ivan wasn't feeling too good. He told me he had a bad headache, so I left the hotel room and ran to the lobby. They had little gift shops that had medication, so I picked some up.

I got back to the hotel room and the door was already cracked open. I slowly pushed the door open. I saw a girl on top of Ivan. They were making out. I noticed the maid cart in our room.

"Ivan!" I yelled dropping the medicine. Ivan pulled away. It took a while, it looked like he was struggling to get out of her grip.

"I went down to get medicine for you and come back up to see this? Ivan we are married! Well not anymore at least" I said as I threw my ring on the ground and walked out of the door.

I went to the bar inside the hotel. I sat there for a while drinking my sorrows away. I never really drank, I would have a few drinks here and there, but not like this. I stopped drinking and stared at the bar tv's because I knew I did bad stuff when I got drunk.

A familiar guy sat down next to me. "Why are you here?" I asked Ryan surprised. He looked at me and back at the bar tv.

"I came here on a vacation and saw you sitting here" Ryan said calmly. For the first time ever I didn't care that he was right next to me. I explained what had happened between me and Ivan. He pulled me in for a long hug.

We talked for a while. I must say, I forgot how good of company he is. He told me that the hotel made a mistake and gave him a room with two beds instead of one. He said I could stay there if I wanted to. I accepted his offer.

I had to go back to the hotel room to get my stuff and I was dreading it so much. I walked down the familiar hallway and used my key to get in our room.

I saw Ivan. He was handcuffed to the bed and his face was bleeding. I began to get worried but then I remembered what he did to me. I grabbed my suitcase and began to walk out the door.

"Aria, wait" Ivan said in pain right as I was about to shut the door.