Pick Up The Pieces

I woke up the next morning to Ivan's raspy morning voice, it was kind of adorable. "Aria wake up" Ivan said as I opened my eyes. I woke up to realize that we were in the same position that we went to sleep in. "Morning beautiful" Ivan said again.

"Morning" I said not realizing what Ivan had just said to me.

"I would make breakfast but you have no food. Since the moving truck is not here yet do you want to go get breakfast?" Ivan said rubbing his eyes. I nodded and went into my bathroom to get ready. I chose a burgundy crop top and short shorts. I then put on a diamond choker and did my makeup. Then I curled my long blond hair and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out of the bathroom.

As I walked out I saw that Ivan had changed into a different hoodie

As I walked out I saw that Ivan had changed into a different hoodie. He looked handsome no matter what he wore though. As I walked out he bit his lip and looked at me up and down and smiled. "You look very pretty" Ivan whispered in my ear as he tightly hugged me.

Ivan's P.O.V.

I was patiently waiting while Aria got ready. She came out of her room and she looked amazing. She had on a crop top and shorts that complimented her amazing body. She also curled her long blond hair that fell against her shoulders. As she walked out I bit my lip before I pulled her into a hug and said, "you look very pretty." It was true, she looked beautiful, but she always did. I know I just met her but I think I like her.

Aria's P.O.V.

"Thanks, where do you want to go?" I asked Ivan.

"Well I made reservations at this amazing breakfast place" Ivan said as he played with his hair. He looked so cute when he did that. I bit my lip a little and I think he noticed because he kissed my cheek an inch away from my lips. I looked at him for a moment then looked away. "The uber should be here by now, come on" Ivan said as he intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled my outside and into the uber. I smiled as I looked at our hands.

On our way to the restaurant we never let our hands break apart. I leaned against his shoulder and looked out the window the whole way there. When we were finally there we got out and sat at a table that Ivan had reserved for us.

"Hi, my name is Lauren and I will be taking care of you today, can I get you something to drink?" Our waiter said.

"Can I just have a water please" I said.

"Same here" Ivan said. The waiter nodded and walked away. "So how did you sleep?" Ivan asked me.

"Great" I said smiling as I remembered how we fell asleep against each other. As we ate our breakfast we talked and found out that we had a lot in common. We had the same taste in music and some hobbies. I feel like I've known Ivan, the real Ivan not the YouTube Ivan for longer then just two days. Suddenly I felt Ivan's hand grab mine and interrupt my thoughts. I smiled. I liked him so much.

Suddenly I started to think about my ex Ryan again and how he hurt me. We were walking out of the restaurant hand in hand and I suddenly burst into tears. Ivan was confused so I explained what had happened between me and Ryan. He looked at me with sad eyes. He brought my into a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, your here now, and if I ever see that jerk again I will hurt him in ways you can't even imagine" Ivan said making me laugh through my tears. "I'm here now don't think about him" Ivan said to me. I felt so comfortable in his arms. It was like it was meant to be.

Ivan gripped my hand tighter than before and we ran across the street to the ocean. It was beautiful with the different blue colors layered on top of each other. Ivan sat down in the cold sand and I sat down next to him and rested my head on his chest. It was still pretty early so we got to watch the sunrise together.

When the sunrise was over we walked across the wet sand that was touched by the cold ocean. We were still holding hands, I don't think we have let go since the restaurant. I felt like myself when I was with him and I think he felt the same.

We started to make our way up to where the different stores were and we stopped at a beautiful flower shop. I don't know why but Ivan wanted to stop. I was looking at the clothes through a window next door to the flower shop when Ivan came out with a single rose in his hand. He got down on one knee and started to speak. "Ever since I've meet you on the airplane I thought you were amazing. You are beautiful, smart, and brave. I have always felt like I was missing a part of me and ever since I met you I haven't felt like that. You are the missing piece to me. Aria Renee Smith will you do me the honor and go on a date with me?" Ivan asked me with his cute accent.

My smile grew large as I took the rose and said," Yes!   Of course, I feel the same way!" I said excitedly. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. For once in my life I feel like someone has picked up the Pieces of my shattered heart and put it back together.