Perfect

Ivan's P.O.V.
"My answer is..." her voice trailed off. I was nervous for her answer. I liked her a lot and if she said yes our relationship would definitely improve because we would see each other all the time. I hope she says yes. She had thousands of followers on Instagram before I even met her, so she is somewhat known. She also had a YouTube account I discovered last night.

When I was on my phone last night I discovered a channel that had 1 million followers and the channel was called Aria sings. It was a bunch of videos of Aria singing different songs, and I must say, she was amazing. If she joined Team 10 it could help her channel grow even more.

She just stood there contemplating wether she would join or not. The awkward silence was killing me.

Aria's P.O.V.
I could tell by the look on Ivan's face that he was worried. I want to join but I know that there is a lot of haters that come with being a part of Team 10. I couldn't stand to see that look on Ivan's face, I liked him too much to hurt him.

"My answer is yes!" I shouted and jumped on to Ivan's back as everyone cheered. Ivan set me down and kissed me for a minute.

Everyone shouted, "Awe!" This made us break the kiss. I was feeling so much joy right now. I was surrounded by all my friends, and I couldn't be happier.

Tessa and Erika ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Welcome to Team 10" they said at the same time.

"Thanks" I said with a big grin.

"We are going out, see you guys later" he said and winked at Chance. Chance bobbed his head back at Ivan. "Come on babe" Ivan said grabbing my hand and dragging me outside.

When the door shut Ivan pulled my waist closer to him and kissed me. We broke the kiss and stared into each others eyes for a while. "Welcome to Team 10 beautiful" Ivan said with a smile. He pecked my lips one more time and dragged my out to the driveway. He must of called in an uber because it was there waiting for us.

"Are you ready for our second date?" Ivan asked me. I got a surprised look on my face.

"I guess so" I said.

"We are running to your apartment so you can change into some shorts, because you will need them" Ivan said with that smirk again. I nodded as I looked down at my dress.

I got out of the car and ran into my apartment. I changed into this:

Than I ran back out to the uber

Than I ran back out to the uber. "I swear, you look beautiful in everything" Ivan said kissing me. I felt him smile into the kiss.

After a while of driving we ended up at Santa Monica Pier. I suddenly got really excited and I think Ivan noticed. "You like rides huh?" He said laughing. I nodded at kissed him again.

"Thank you" I said practically bouncing up and down. We got out of the uber. We were walking down the pier as I felt Ivan's hand intertwine with mine. We walked until we finally got to the Ferris wheel. I felt Ivan rub his thumb against my hand.

We finally got on and we were stuck at the top. Then he leaned in and kissed me with full force. We pulled away as soon as it started to move again. We were having a great time.

After the rides we decided to sleep at the Team 10 house. As we walked inside I saw..