Hospital

I woke up in an ambulance. I didn't understand, the last thing I remember was looking at Ivan as Ryan drove the car away. I looked around me to see Ivan holding my hand. "What happened?" I asked him very confused.

"As Ryan drove the car away a police car pulled in front of his car causing the cars to collide. Ryan took severe injury to his head. You might have a few broken bones but nothing too serious" Ivan said. He got up and placed a kiss on my forehead before saying, " I love you Aria and I don't know what I would do without you."

"I love you too" I said before laying back down and falling asleep again.

I woke up again about an hour later but this time I was in the hospital. They had already gotten a couple x-rays and they said that I had slightly fractured my arm and that I would have a cast on for about a week. I was ok with it because it could have been worse and having a cast for only one week is not too bad.

"What about Ryan?" I asked Ivan. Was he going to live and if so is he going to go to jail?

"He has a minor concussion and he should be fine soon. Then he is going to jail for the whole Starbucks thing and for threatening you" Ivan said with a sigh. I smiled in relief.

He deserved to be locked up. You can't treat a person like he treated me. I was glad he was going to jail.

*Later at the Team 10 house*

We pulled into our driveway and Ivan helped me out of the car. "Thanks babe" I said walking up to open the door. He nodded and continued helping me. I opened the door to see everyone in the kitchen with a few get well balloons, a giant teddy bear, and a few cards.

Everyone gently hugged me. I opened the cards and they were so adorable. Ivan brought all the stuff up to my room for me. He was so sweet, what would I do without that boy.

We all relaxed on the couch and watched a few movies on Netflix. Tessa was next to me on one side and Ivan was on my other side. I rested my head on Ivan's lap and he played with my hair for a while.

Right as I began to fall asleep the movie ended and everyone got up to go to bed. "Babe, wake up. Let's go to bed" Ivan said lightly shaking me. He helped me up stairs and got me comfortable. Then he hopped into bed next to me and snuggled up close to me.

"I love you, Aria" he said gently.

"I love you more then you will ever know, Ivan" I said as I closed my eyes.