The Exchange

*1 week later*

It has been a very hard week as you can imagine. Ever since Hope has been kidnapped, my life has felt incomplete. Besides Ivan, Hope is my world. I don't know how much longer I can go without seeing my little girls face.

All of Team 10 and I have gone out searching for her all week. We have also gotten the police involved of course, but they still can't find any trace of Veronica or Hope. Ivan and I were sitting on our bed crying onto each others shoulders when I got a text. I looked at him hopefully hoping it was about Hope. I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

Unknown number- You want your baby back? Let's do an exchange. Hope for Ivan. Do NOT get the police involved, or something might happen to your precious little Hope.
-Veronica

I read this in disbelief. I have to give up my one true love if I want my baby back. This needs to end. We need to put an end to Veronica. I showed Ivan the text. He nodded and kissed my head. He leaned in and kissed me as if it was the last time we would ever see each other. "Let's make today count. It might be our last together" he said. I nodded my head as tears fell down my cheeks. There was no point in trying to convince him not to go with Veronica because I know he won't change his mind.

He brushed his lips over mine again. I am going to loose the love of my life. How am I supposed to live without him? Ivan snapped me out of my thoughts by grabbing my hand and dragging me outside to our car. We began driving and I didn't even bother asking where we were going because I honestly didn't care, as long as I was with Ivan.

We arrived at the beach that was across from my old apartment. Being here brings up so many memories. Like the first night the Ivan and I fell asleep next to each other. Or when we sat on the beach hand in hand watching my first LA sunrise togehter. Or when I started to break down because of Ryan and he was there to comfort me.

We got out of the car and Ivan held my hand. How am I supposed to live without his touch and without his kisses? We walked down the beach and sat in the sand with our toes in the water. The sun shone down on us as we stared off at the ocean not saying a word. Suddenly I felt Ivan stare at me.

I turned my head to look into his beautiful eyes that I love so much. He pulled me closer to him so that my head was leaning against his shoulder and his arm was around my waist. I looked at him and kissed him before we stood up and walked back to the car.

We arrived at the Team 10 house but we didn't move or say a word we just sat in the car. I turned to look at Ivan who was already looking at me. "I love you and I always will Aria" he said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too" I barley spoke out in between the tears that were falling down my face. He grabbed my chin and turned it towards him. We kissed for the last time.

"Take this, and let it be a reminder of how much I love you" Ivan said handing me his wedding ring. I nodded my head. He kissed my forehead. As I got out of the car I saw Ivan start crying. I sadly smiled at him before I walked inside the Team 10 house and shut the door.

As soon as I shut the door I looked out of the window as Ivan drove off. I let my back slide down the door until I was sitting on the ground crying my eyes out. Everyone mush have heard me because they all came running to me. They asked me what was wrong and I told them everything.

They all looked really sad and disappointed. Tessa, Erika, and Emilio joined me on the ground and began to cry. We all got in a big group hug and comforted each other. We all sat there together for about an hour when the door bell rang. I got up and opened the door to see Hope wrapped in a blanket with a big smile on her face.

I grabbed her into my arms and shut the door. Everyone looked at me to see Hope in my arms. They all rushed over to see her. This would be the perfect moment if only Ivan was here.