The Day

After Ivan asked me out we went back to my apartment and he helped me unpack my stuff. I bonded with my parents for an hour and they took of to go back to New York. Later that night after we finished unpacking Ivan left to go back to the Team 10 house.

I also went shopping at Target to get some food and some house supplies earlier. I went into my fridge and grabbed a water and layed down on my bed. I got on my phone and I saw a notification that said
the Martinez twins had posted a video.

I clicked on the video and began to watch it. It was titled truth or dare. Ivan picked truth and the guy behind the camera said, "Ivan is there a special lady in your life?"

Ivan looked straight into the camera and began to smile. "Yes. She is amazing, beautiful, smart, and brave. It just so happens that we are going on a date tonight and her name is Aria. I will introduce her in a new video soon." Ivan said into the camera as I smiled.

After the video I went to my messages and I noticed that Ivan had texted me.

I- Hey beautiful. Did you see our new video?
I loved when he called me that
A- Yes I did and thank you that was so sweet. I feel the same way about you too, and I am excited for tonight. What time are you picking me up?
I- I will be there at 7:00
It was 6:00 now so I really had to get ready
A- Okay see you then

I got up and ran into my walk in closet. I picked out a black lace crop too and a long red skirt. I also picked out black high heels, diamond earrings and necklace, ands black purse. I did my make up with sparking gold eyeshadow and bright red lips. I braided part of my hair and curled the rest of it. Within 45 minutes I was ready for my date.

 Within 45 minutes I was ready for my date

It was only 6:50 and Ivan is not here yet. I sat down on my couch and looked out at the ocean for a few minutes. Then I grabbed out my phone and looked at my Instagram I have gained 3,000 followers in one day. I guess this is what it's like to date a famous boy. Suddenly I heard someone knock at my door.

I got up ran to my mirror and fixed myself up quickly and walked to the door. As I opened it I saw Ivan and as soon as he saw me his jaw dropped. He looked at me up and down and said, "you look absolutely stunning . I have never seen someone this perfect." Ivan said. He really knew how to make a girl feel good.

"Thanks, you look very handsome as well" I said tugging on the collar of his shirt. I hugged him and he hugged me back even harder. I looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. When I did that I noticed that I had gotten red lipstick on his face. I laughed so hard. "Lipstick?" He asked with that adorable accent. I nodded as I wiped it away and stared into his beautiful blue eyes at the same time. "God your beautiful" Ivan whispered in my ear as we walked outside where the uber was waiting.

"Where are we going?" I asked knowing he probably wouldn't tell me.

"It's a surprise" he said and I nodded my head knowing that he was going to say that.

Ivan's P.O.V.
She looked so pretty. I loved when she wore crop tops, they look so good on her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and I liked her a lot. I never thought that I would be going on a date with the girl of my dreams, but I am. As we sat down inside the uber I felt Aria's little hand slip right into mine. She then leaned her head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on her head. She was the most amazing girl and I am lucky to have her.

Aria's P.O.V.
The uber had stopped at the beach. I was confused but I didn't care, as long as I was with Ivan. When we started to walk in the sand I took of my heels and carried them. Ivan held my hand with one of his hands and covered my eyes with the other. We walked for which felt like miles but it was only a few feet. When he uncovered my eyes I saw the most amazing thing.

 When he uncovered my eyes I saw the most amazing thing

It was beautiful. I looked up at Ivan and hugged him. Then we ran over and sat down. We ate and talked about somethings.

After we were done Ivan said, "let's go swimming."

"Ivan I don't have a bathing suit" I said.

He went into his back pack and threw me a bathing suit. "Where did you get this?" I asked confused.

"It's Tessa's she said you could borrow it" I nodded and went into the restroom to change

"It's Tessa's she said you could borrow it" I nodded and went into the restroom to change. When I came out I noticed Ivan staring at me. I sat down in the sand and gave him a little smirk. He bit his lip as he came running to me. He picked me up and ran into the water as I screamed, "No Iva-" I was cut off by him throwing me into the warm ocean water.

I came up for air and took his wrist and pulled him down with me. When we came back up he pulled me close to him. I looked up at him and he started to lean in. I felt his soft lips brush against mine as we went into a deep kiss. It was so romantic, he was so romantic. I liked Ivan Martinez more than words could describe.

After the kiss we walked back to our stuff and packed it all up. We decided we would stay at my apartment tonight because it was right across the street and we were both tired. We walked into my apartment hand in hand and changed out of our wet clothes. I changed into some comfortable pajamas.

I layed down in bed and felt shirtless Ivan instantly wrap his arms around me

I layed down in bed and felt shirtless Ivan instantly wrap his arms around me. I looked at him and kissed him for a few seconds before saying, "Goodnight Ivan."

Ivan looked down at me and said, "Goodnight beautiful." Just like that, we were out like a light.