Just A Shadow ~ Part 6

Next day*

School's almost over. I keep fantisizing about him, I can't stop thinking about him. I have my extra change of clothes in my bag, a phone charger, and money. And of course, Ein doesn't know. I told him I would go to the library, but I'm still nervous if he'll find out.

"Y/N? Y/N?" Garroth said, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I zoned in. "Oh, Garroth! Did you just get here?"

Garroth stared at me. "I came in in the beginning of class. You okay, Y/N?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, just, reviewing the lesson in my mind! Yeah!"

The bell rang, and Garroth winked at me. "Smart. Anyway, see ya tomorrow."

Garroth walked away, leaving me alone. I rushed to the bathroom, went into a stall, and changed into my outfit- shorts and a blue long-sleeved shirt. As I was washing my hands, Aphmau walked in and combed her hair. As she did so, she was giggling.

"You're Y/N, right?"

I glared at her, Someone noticed me? (SENPAI lol)

"Yeah, I-I am. You're Aphmau, right?"

Aphmau smiled and looked down at her phone. "Yeah, I am...."

I glared down and saw her texting someone. Then she snatched her phone and walked away, giggling.

"Short potatoes like me can't have people snooping around!"

Aphmau walked away and towards the front of the school. I followed her, and she walked up to Travis and Dante. She high-fived both and signaled me to come over. I walked over and fist-bumped them. We walked over to the car, hopped in, and drove to a taco place.

*** *** *** ***

Dante drove the car towards the taco place. Travis turned down the radio and Aphmau kept texting someone. I looked out the window and waited for us to get there.

"I didn't know Aph was coming.." I blurted out.

Travis turned towards me. "Yeah, I invited her because Aaron was coming to visit, so she could invite him somewhere."

Aaron? Who in Irene was Aaron? I guess Aphmau's cousin or something.

Aphmau looked over. "I don't think she knows who Aaron is, Travis."

Travis chuckled. "Oh yeah, I forgot." He looked over at me. "He's Aphmau's BOYFRIEND!"

Dante and Travis turned around and looked at Aphmau. "OOOOOOOOOH!"

I gripped my seat. "DANTE, WATCH THE ROAD!"

Dante swirved to the right and the car violently turned. Me and Aphmau scaredly hugged eachother and Travis gripped himself to the seat. The car spun and the back of the car slammed into a tree. The glass from the back windsheild shattered and the car became ruined.

Dante looked at Travis, me, and Aphmau. "I'm so sorry! Are you guys okay?"

"Just help us out!" Aphmau screamed, trying to open the car door.

Dante and Travis got out of the car and helped us out. Dante violently pulled the door open until it got unstuck and helped Aphmau out. Travis ran to me, ME, opened the door, and helped me out. Aphmau clutched her ankle and sat on the floor. I stared at my hand, scratched and bleeding with glass. Travis has a purple bruise on his hip, and Dante bruised his chest.

Dante teared up. "Guys, I am soooooo sorry! It was my fault for not looking at the road, and I got you guys hurt, and... and.."

Aphmau looked at Dante and tried to reach for his hand. "It's okay, just be more careful next time, please. Travis, call the cops, and Y/N, grab my phone so I can tell Aaron what happened."

I got Aphmau's phone and handed it to her. Her phone was shattered, but she managed to text Aaron. In 5 minutes, the police came and Aaron did as well. By that time, Dante was using a piece of cloth in the trunk of his car as a bandage for my bleeding hand. Yes, the TRUNK. HOW DID HE DO THAT?! Travis helping Aphmau with her ankle until Aaron came and Aphmau and Aaron hugged. Aaron talked to the police, picked up Aphmau bridal-style, took her to his car, and drove away, wishing us luck. Now, it was just me and Dante and Travis.

Dante suddenly started crying and curled up in a little ball on the grass."I'M SO SORRY... IM SUCH A TERRIBLE FRIEND!"

Me and Travis walked over to Dante and hugged him. Dante's cries turned into sobs. We hugged him tight until he calmed down. I looked across the street and I saw a face that turned me ghost pale...

Ein...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hey readers, Cami here! Sorry for not posting in so long! I've been so busy! I will post more often, so please stay patient! Thank you! Kisses and hugs!