Just A Shadow ~ Part 11

I spent all of yesterday sobbing in my room. Ein got home later then I did, but he just went to his room and started chasing a ball he kicked around. You could hear the rucuss from my room. Mom was on a business trip, so she wouldn't be around for another week or so.
*** *** *** ***
Thursday, 10:38 am.

Was walking to first period. I kept worrying, what are they gonna do to me? Is Ein also involved? Is someone gonna find out?

As I was walking, I felt a tug and I jerked around the corner.
"Shut it, wolf."
I stared up and it was Zenix.
"Zenix, you said SECOND period, not FIRST!" I whispered.
"Yeah, I DID say that, but Gene couldn't make it then, so we moved it."
Zenix grabbed my arm.
"To now."
Zenix ran to the front of the school, dragging me along. We made it down the steps of Phoenix Drop and into the garden. There was Saha, Aphmau, and what must've been Gene.

"Aph? What are you doing here?"I asked.
"Y/N?" Aphmau stood up, still in her crutches, and hugged me.
"Why are you here with Zenix? Are you wolf?"
I deeply sighed. "Yeah, but I don't appreciate being called that."
Gene stood up. "Well, since everyone's here, let's hop into my car and go somewhere."
"We're leaving school grounds?!" Me and Aphmau said in sync.
"Yeah, hah, but we're not going THAT far." Sasha stated, following Zenix and Gene. "Now hurry up, before we get caught."
Me and Aphmau scurried off with the Shadow Knights into Gene's blue car. We drove for a while and then the car stopped.
"Here we are, my dudes." Gene said, and opened and shut the car door. We all got out.

"Gene, this is a bar. I think you've got the wrong place." Aphmau said, going back to the car. She opened the car door and started putting her crutches in.
Gene grabbed her arm, took out her crutches, and shut the door. "No, this is the RIGHT place. Welcome, and enjoy."
Zenix opened the doors and the rest of us walked in. We sat down near a window, I made sure to sit next to Aphmau, and we gripped eachother's hands.
*** *** *** ***
It has been an hour. Second period would have been halfway through by now! Me and Aphmau  didn't have drink. We watched as Sasha took a few drinks, meanwhile Zenix and Gene took a major amount of drinks. Their eyes began puffy and they laughed at everything.

"Hey... Zenix..."Gene stuttered, holding his drink. "You're my best friend... man."
Gene placed his arm around Zenix and continued drinking. Zenix drank his drink.
"Hey... you are... too. We should.. do more stuff more often!" Zenix also stuttered.
Sahsa rolled her eyes. "You guys are now DEFINATELY drunk."

Drunk. I've seen people drunk. I've seen EIN drunk. It's disturbing. He used to drink in his room until he passed out. Before that, he would offer me a drink. I was only in 7th grade when he first offered me a drink!

Gene kissed Zenix on the cheek. "You're beautiful.... you're beautiful.... it's truuuuuue!"
Zenix drank more and stood up, almost falling over. "Let's travel the WORLD... together... Uh, Gene."
Sasha moved Aph's crutches and sat down next to us. "Sorry you had to see that," she whispered, "They sometimes get like this. I'll take you guys back to school."

Me and Aphmau nodded.

"Thank you." I said.
Sasha got up. "No problem, Y/N."

She called me by my ACTUAL name? I thought I was.. oh whatever.

Sashe snatched Zenix and Gene's drinks and threw them out. Gene and Zenix pouted for more, but we all know that was never gonna happen. Sasha stole Gene's wallet, payed for everything, and we dragged them out. Sasha held Gene while I tried to maintain Zenix. We put Gene and Zenix in the back, Sasha drove, Aphmau was in the front seat. I was nice enough to sit in the back with the drunk boys.
*** *** *** ***
Gene and Zenix passed out the moment the car started. We drove silently for a minute or so.

"Sasha, you don't seem like a Shadow Knight. Why are you with them?" I asked.

Sasha sighed and kept starting at the road (thank you).

"Well, I joined their gang because I wanted to be strong. I had a brother, he was in this school. He was older than me, and we hung out all the time. Until one day, he got sick, and wasnt strong enough.. I wanted to be strong, for him, so that's why I joined the Shadow Knights. That's why no one mentions my brother."

Me and Aphmau stared in shock.

"We're.. we're sorry." Aphmau said.

"It's okay, really." Sasha said, turning towards the school.

"There are different ways to be strong. You don't have to be strong THIS way." I said, pointing to Gene and Zenix.

Sasha stopped the car in front of the school.
"Tell the teachers you two were extremely sick and kept vomiting in the bathroom." Sasha stated, and handed us hot towels. "Place them on your forehead for a while, they'll make your forehead hot. Now go, before is gets suspicious."

Aphmau got her crutches and we ran (Aphmau tried as fast as she could) to the bathroom. We placed the towels for a few minutes until we went to our class. Luckily, we had the same second perios class. It was about to end, though.

"I'll take care of this. Stay outside in case." Aphmau walked in and I sat down onto the floor. This day isn't how I expected it to turn out.

"There you are." He said.

Ein walked towards me and stood in front if me.
"I didn't see you at school today. Where were you?"

"I... umm.. was sick! Yeah, I was vomiting in the bathroom. I was sooo sick, Ein. My stomach hurts." I lied, gripping my stomach.

Ein stepped back. "It's okay, just wondering. Well, bye." Ein ran off.

Aph came out. "Good news, he believed us. Bad news, we have read chapter 3 and and do a worksheet." She handed me a piece of paper.

And that's what I'm doing now. At my house, Ein is watching TV downstairs, and dad's making tamales. God, chapter 3 is long.
-------------------------------------------------------
Dear readers,
I have news! This account is going to have a handful of stories coming out soon! There's gonna be a Hamilton fanfic, a Heathers fanfic, and more! And again, thank you for all of you reading my stories! Please share, comment, and follow me for notifications, and read my other story! Love you!

Hugs and kisses,
KawaiiCamiSama💜