Just A Shadow ~ Part 18

Wednesday, 4:38 pm

I ran across the school grounds without stopping. I didn't care what was in front of me, or what was around me.
Ein cannot be alpha. Most certainly not. I shook my head in frustration. This was a lie! Everything's a lie! Today didn't happen!
I sat under and tree and forcefully pinched my arm. It stung. I rubbed it and sighed. I guess today really did happen.
I stood up and gripped my backpack. The only energy I needed to walk home was my anger towards Ein, every step of the way.

I slammed the door shut of my house. I swear I could hear a frame from our wall topple over. I stomped to my room and threw my bag across the room as I hid in my closet. I squeezed my legs to my chest and wrapped my armd around them.

Ein wasn't lying. He never did, when he said he would find a way, when he said would topple over me with his power. It really was true. Now, he's alpha, and he has a major role in school. Oh Irene, my life is a mess.

*** *** *** ***

I pushed my vegetables to a corner of my plate. We were eating dinner with my mom and dad, and 'him'. I don't even wanna say his name.

"So, Y/N, how was school?" My mom asked.
"Good." I responded. I took a bite out of my f/f (favorite food).
My mom stared at me with her mom stare.
"We'll discuss this later, Y/N."
Ein kicked me under the table. I tried to kick him back but my leg was too short.
"Ein, how's school?" Mom asked him.
"Well, I became alpha." Ein grinned mischeviously.
Mom almost choked on her food. She covered her mouth and stared at Ein in shock.
"You did? That's amazing!" Mom clapped.
Dad gave Ein a thumbs up. Ein's tail and ears wagged and twitched excitedly. So sickening.
"Yeah, cool." I stared down at my plate. I could feel everyone's eyes graving to me.

I stood up and put my plate in the sink. I went to my room and shut the door.

*** *** *** ***

Hola y'all!
So school started, and that means less time to write stories. I'm trying to stick to my schedule, but it's hard, that's why this chapter was so short. Please still stay tuned. And remember, comment, vote, share, and follow me!

Hope you survive,
KawaiiCamiSama💜