Just A Shadow ~ Part 22

Tuesday, 11:38 am

Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Lucinda, and I walked into our Language Arts class. We had our project complete, and we had to present it along with everyone else. We had our project complete, and we were about to present, and we were beyond ready!

"Okay, could Y/N's group please head to the front?" The teacher asked.

We nodded and headed towards the front of the classroom. We had our presentation ready.

Dante had an astronaut head on, and he sat on a chair. Kawaii~Chan cleared her throat and sat down on a stool.

"For this project, we have worked a masterpiece of the book Wonder." She narrated, pulling up a drawing of the cover of the book.

"In this little representation, we will portray how we shouldn't judge someone by their cover."

Kawaii~Chan waved her arm at Dante's direction, whom waved.

"This is August. August Pullman. His whole life, he was teased. Mocked, taunted."

At that moment, me and Lucinda walked towards Dante and pointed at him, and began to laugh, calling him names. Dante looked down, as if in shame and regret and sorrow. Acting, of course.

"People treated him this was for his looks, and for his looks only, not even looking deeper." Kawaii~Chan continued.

Dante lifted up a part of the astronaut head, but then dropped his hand and left the head cover his face.

"Until one by one, people started realizing he was more than he seemed."

I walked up to Dante and out my hand on his shoulder, Dante turning around. I could feel his smile through the mask. Lucinda came up as well and kneeled down beside him.

"They started to see how funny he was, smart, fun, and caring."

We all stood up, grabbing eachother's hands, and looked at the class.

"Lesson is, never judge a book by their cover, or a person by their looks." Kawaii~Chan finished, standing beside us and taking a bow with us. The class applauded.

*** *** *** ***

"It was awesome!"

Me, Lucinda, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, and Aphmau were gathered on a table eating our lunch. We were talking about our project.

"It was soooo much fun! My favorite part was when we bowed." I said, Kawaii~Chan nodding.

"I liked making fun of lover boy here." Lucinda smirked.

"Jokes on you, I like being the center of attention." Dante responded, crossing his arms.

"Guys, GUYS!" Laurence and Garroth ran over to us, a paper in their hands.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Aph asked, making room for them to sit.

"SIGN THIS PAPER!" Laurence screamed, Garroth laughing hysterically.

We snatched the paper and examined it.

Dante and Travis started to laugh as well, getting the pen and signing their names

Dante and Travis started to laugh as well, getting the pen and signing their names. They both then kept laughing.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Oh, Y/N, by wonderful and naive Y/N, this is for having some fancy in here! We will get these things is we get enough signatures." Laurence replied, Garroth leaning against Laurence's shoulder as he laughed.

I held back giggled as I signed it, and handed it to Kawaii~Chan, who did as well, and after her, Aphmau. When Lucinda got it, she ripped it.

"NOOOO! MY MASTERPEICE!" Laurence cried, making Garroth laugh harder and fall over. Travis and Dante banged their fists against the table in chuckles.