Just a Shadow ~ Part 10

Hello, this is KawaiiCamiSama! Before we continue, I just wanted to say, THANK YOU FOR 100 VIEWS! I'm so grateful to have this many people seeing my story. Please, share this story and make sure to follow me!
Okay, now back to the story. Enjoy!💜
-------------------------------------------------------
I rushed out of the room and ran towards the front of the school. I panicked, looking for Ein. Where was he? Ugh-he's never here when I actually wanna see him!
I hurried over to the bleachers outside and see him walking over there. He went towards behind the bleachers. I followed him and hid behind a tree.
"Well well well, I guess you remembered."
Someone walked towards him. He had brown hair and was an inch taller than Ein.
"Of course I did. Our pact was something I could never refuse." Ein responded, taking out the paint can from his bookbag. He then set it down onto the floor.
"Yeah, but I didn't think you would actually do it, dog boy. Just get on with it." The guy said.
Ein nodded and shaked the paint can. My eyes widened as I saw what he was up to. He was spray painting the bleachers! He spray prainted the letters S and K. I'm confused by that.
Ein's tail got in the way of the spray and his tail had a line of red. He pushed it away and continued.
I felt a tingling sensation and saw (something you're alergic to. If you're not alergic to anything like me, them just make one up, okay?). I covered my mouth, but it was too late. I sneezed and saw Ein and the guy look over to the tree. I pushed my body towards the tree and hope they would forget.
"Who's this?" The guy said. He grabbed my bookbag and lifted me up.
"Let me go!" I exclaimed, wiggling around.
Ein let the spray can fall as he saw it was me.
"What were you doing spying on us, kiddo?" The guy said.
"Nothing! I was just... umm... admiring the scenary!" I panicked. My arm hurt from him gripping it.
Ein kept staring at me and the guy. What was he doing? HELP ME!
"Found you, Zenix!" A girl like voice said, turning a corner to behind the bleachers.
"Sasha! Help me with this snooper!" Zenix said.
"Zenix, what's going on? Do I need to call Gene?" Sasha said.
"N-n-no! She just saw us spray painting the Shadow Knights logo! She's gonna tell a teacher!"
"No I'm not! Just let me go!" I hollered, still trying to get out of Zenix's grip.
"Well, here's another fierce one. We have kitty, now... we have a wolf." Zenix loosened his grip.
I fell to the ground and saw my ripped bookbag strap. I grabbed my bookbag and stood up.
"Please... let me go. Let's just forget about this." I stepped back.
Zenix walked towards me and grabbed my shirt. "You. Tomorrow. 2nd period. Outside. We'll bring Gene to deal with you."
"S-sure! Just let me go!"
Zenix pushed me away. I got up and ran the whole way home.
*** *** *** ***
I wheezed and panted by the time I opened the door to my house. I shut it and tiredly and slowly walked towards my room.
"Honey, is that you?"
I turned my direction towards the kitchen.
"Yeah, dad, it's me."
My dad walked over and searched me. "Why are you all torn up?"
"Nothing dad, I just fell."
"Honey, the front of your shirt has a hole. And your strap is broken. I don't believe it was 'just a fal'".
Tears came out of my eyes as I hurried to my dad and hugged my dad. He was the only one who would understand these things. At least HE's not a werewolf.
I explained my dad everything. Okay, not EVERYTHING, i didn't tell him anything about Ein. That's something on it's own. Everything that included Ein, I didn't include Ein in it.
"Honey, It's okay. It's okay. Everything is gonna be okay."
I hugged my dad tight as he waited for me to calm down. I loved my dad more than anything. I don't know what I would to if something happened to him.