Just A Shadow ~ Part 27

I walked into school, getting of the bus. I hopped off the bus first so I could avoid him. We weren't on good terms, never were.

"Y/N!" Someone called.

I looked around and then met eyes with Daniel, Dottie, and Rylan. They had a frisbee in their hand. I made my way to them and sat my bag on the ground on the grass. 

"Hey guys! How are guys?" I asked, and we got in a square.

Dottie and Rylan nodded their heads and said "good" in sync, but Daniel just shrugged. I know what he means, being an Omega is a rough posiiton.

"Catch!" Dottie exclaimed, throwing the frisbee at me. 

I caught the red frisbee and threw it at Rylan, and we played like that. Sometimes the thing would get higher than us and we had to run back and jump to get it.

We played like that for a couple of minutes before Dante and Laurence found us and threw their bags aside and joined us.

It was honestly the most fun I had in a while. We laughed and screamed at eachother when we didn't catch it, or when it would hit someone square in the face. (cough cough Dante cough cough).

We all got pretty upset to say the least when we were called inside. Daniel stuck the frisbee in his bag and we all said our goodbyes and went to our classes for homeroom. Once I got in my seat, Kawaii~Chan turned around to face me and presented me an invitation. I opened it under my desk, and was blasted by pink.

:3 Kawaii~Chan's bake-off! :3

Saturday, 2:00 @ Rose Avenue

I stuck the invitation in my bag and gave a thumbs up to show that I was going. Kawaii~Chan giggled and her tail twirled excitedly in her seat.

"Kawaii~Chan is so excited! She can't wait to see you there!" She smiled, then turned back around to talk to Lucinda.

I pulled out my notebook and a pencil and began to sketch on a page, whatever came to mind really. It was like I was on autopilot- I just spaced off, but my hand kept scribbling and drawing. It wasn't until I came back into reality that I realized what I was drawing. 

A corner of the page filled with swirls, and the rest was a drawing of... Travis?!

I quickly closed the notebook shut, hoping nobody saw what I drew. I have no idea what would have happened if someone saw me drawing that.