Just A Shadow ~ Part 29

I let Travis lead me outside the house. We went out of sight from the glass door and stood awkwardly.

"So..." I dragged the 'o' in anxiousness.

"Y/N.."

Travis stood before me and held my hands, enclosing them in his. He then put them over his chest.

"Y/N, you are the most wonderful girl I have ever met. You are determined, beautiful, extroardinary."

I felt myself start to tear up. My own crush was admitting his feelings towards me!

"Travis..."

"Y/N, I'm not done. You have so many things that make you stand out as you, not one thing about you is horrible. Your smile brightens my day, your giggles are so adorable. Y/N, would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

In pure excitement, I jumped up and down, screaming, "Yes, yes!"

And then I grabbed his face and kissed him.

I grabbed his face and kissed hi.

I kissed my own cru- scratch that, boyfriend!

I felt Travis go deeper into the kiss. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, and I let him. We stayed kissing, eyes closed and bodies close until we needed to suck in some breath. Once we did we looked at each other, smiling.

"What about Katelyn?" I realized, thinking back to the time that Travis was always after that girl.

"Yeah well, I realized that I had zero chance with her, and stopped hoping for that day. I then fell in love with you." Travis reassured me.

I felt small tears start to wet my cheeks as I looked away. "I've always wanted this."

I felt Travis's soft hands pull my face for me to face him. I looked into his green sparkling eyes.

"I have as well, and I found the right someone."

I kissed him quickly one more time and held his hand, and he gladly followed. We smiled as we walked back inside where everyone was. We smelled fresh baked goods, and it was the most amazing thing I have scented upon. We heard clapping and cheers once we reached the kitchen, and we both immediately turned bright red.

"W-What's this all about?" I asked, trying to play dumb.

"Don't play dumb with us Y/N, I saw what happened through the window." Dante smirked.

"DANTE, WHY?" Travis squealed, looking down at our held hands.

"Oh, come on Travis, I'm happy for you guys!" Dante rushed over to Travis and wrapped an arm around him, nudging him playfully. "Even I couldn't charm a girl that well."

Everyone else began to congratulate us on our new type of relationship,, and we honestly let it happen. They were happy for us, and that was all that mattered. At least they were open to us, and not just judging us on how we just met this year and this year alone, we became a couple.

"What's the ship name?!" Kawaii~Chan jumped around excitedly, her eyes glistening to the point that it looked like a completely new shade of her natural eye color.

"We haven't figured that part out yet, we kinda just became a thing..." Travis muttered.

"What about, (ship/name)?!" Kawaii~Chan suggested.

Comment what your ship name would be in the comments below! Mine's Trami <3

"Yes, Kawaii~Chan, it's perfect!" Aphmau clapped her hands and cheered the name on.

*** *** *** *** ***

2 years later

I felt soft hands crawl around my waist as I attempted to comb my messed-hair. I combed and combed, and tried to keep a straight face as Travis began to tickle my sides softly, making me giggle. I kicked his knee softly as he stopped playing around with my waist and began to kiss my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He said with every kiss planted on my neck.

"Travis, be careful, I just did my make-up." I whined, pulling my neck farther from his lips, and maintained brushing my hair.

"Why would you need makeup when you're already so beautiful?" He said again.

I blushed again at his words and turned around, pulling him in for a kiss, shocking him for a few minutes as I gave a small smirk and continued brushing. I stopped and saw my boyfriend gone from the room, probably waiting downstairs for me so we could leave. Aphmau and Aaron decided to make a 'couple-plan', which basically means all the couples were gonna go to the movies and have some fun.

"Come on cupcake, we gotta be on our way!" Travis informed.

"Okay, okay!" I replied, setting down the brush and second-looking in the mirror for my own approval. Yeah, I looked fine.

I made my way to the entrance of my house and grabbed Travis's hand. Travis began to kiss it, and lead me outside to his car. He waved his keys in his spare finger as he opened the car door for me, and shut it when I sat down. He sat down in the driver's seat, we buckled up, and were on our way.

*** *** *** ***

One more chapter to go!!! Thanks for it all!

AlmostThere,

KawaiiCamiSama💜