Just A Shadow ~ Part 23

A month later

On the bus.
Again.

I really didn't like being on the bus, especially since Ein was here somewhere, but there was one thing that made me feel better- my friend were in the bus.
Garroth and Laurence were on the bus, sitting in front of us, being best buds, maybe something more than that (I ship it so hard).

Travis was on the bus.

I sat beside him, and we were both talking. I took Dante's advice that he told me when we slept over. It was nice being with him, for one, it made me feel safe, and second, butterflies in my stomach.

I still loved him after all this time. Just, everything about him made me feel secure about myself. His laugh was so soothing, along with his gentle voice. It did sometimes change it's pitch every now and then, but I thought it was cute.

"Hello? Y/N..?"

I snapped out of my thoughts of the loving boy as I see him look at he worringly.

"Sorry! Must've zoned out!" I apologized.

"No, it's fine, but it was a bit weird... you kept staring at me..."

I bit my lip from screaming. Of course so would mess this up! I always messed it up!

"Didn't even notice, haha! Sorry!"

Travis shrugged it off and kept talking about whatever he was talking about. He looked soooo cute in his uniform! I tried to listen, but was interrupted by screams.

"What's happening?!"
"Why are we slowing down?!"
"Did we get a flat tire or something?!"

Me and Travis looked around, and sure enough, the bus was slowing down, and soon enough came to a complete stop.

"Sorry kids, bus ran out of gas." The driver said, calling someone to help.

"Wait... what's going on..?" Laurence looked behind us, Garroth as well. They looked like they were asleep.

"The bus broke down."

"But school starts in like 10 minutes!"

"So? We gotta wait."

"No we don't."

I witnessed Laurence grab his bad, swinging it around his shoulder as he stood up. Garroth for the message, and so did Travis. I grabbed my bag as well, but was confused.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"We're gonna ran there." Travis sneered.

We walked towards the front of the bus and hopped off.

"We're going to school, don't mind us!" Laurence says before running off with Travis.

"Wait for us!" Me and Garroth run behind them. As I leave, I take a quick glance at Ein, who's pointing daggers at me with his eyes.

And that's how we made it to school 5 minutes late. The whole time we ran, we were laughing and panting. Since I was the youngest one, it was harder for me to catch up, but I'm lucky my legs can take me places. Once we made it to class (which we all had seperately), we were panting and sweaty.

But three good things came out of it!

1) Less time with Ein
2) We made it before the people who were on the bus
3) I did that... with Travis.

*** *** *** ***

Hola y'all!
Wanted to wish everyone a happy (late) Thanksgiving!
I know it's too late, but whatever

I have 3 announcements

1) If you like Miraculous Ladybug, then plz start reading my new story of that! It's a soulmate au

2) I hit 1K on my DEH story! (Again, if u haven't read it and wish to, plz do)

3) I'm doing my next chapter a Q&A A/N so please ask thins you want me to answer! It can be story related, or real life related! (And no, don't ask for a face reveal).

Have a good day!

BlastingOffAgain,
KawaiiCamiSama💜