Just A Shadow ~ Part 14

Sunday, 8:26 am.

I looked at the sunrise. The sky scattered with color and it swirled in fascination. I tried to cheer myself up, but it didn't work.
In case if you forgot, Ein left me yesterday. I couldn't see his face again, that's why I'm on the tree of our backyard. I bawled my eyes out quietly all night. I told my dad I slept at a friend's house. No one worried. Of course no one worried. It's me we're talking about for Irene's sake.
I slowly and silently climbed off the tree and walked to the front of my house. I needed support. I walked all the way to Garroth's house. I wasn't completely sure he would be up.
I knocked on his door and waited.
Garroth opened the door and looked down at me.
"Y/N..? What's up?" Garroth asked groggily. Then shock struck his face. My hair was messy. Clothes tattered. Tired body. Bruise-covered.
"Y/N! Come in!" Garroth led me inside. I closes the door softly.
Garroth showed me his living room. It was so nice. I sat on a green couch next to Garroth.
"What happened?" Garroth's face was worried. He looked like he just woke up. I couldn't contain myself and started crying.
"S-Someone was being mean t-to me and I d-didn't know what to d-do so I came h-here..." I breaked out beneath sobs. No matter how much I wanted to tell the truth, I didn't. Garroth hugged me while I cried in his chest.
"It's okay, Y/N. You can stay here as long as you want." Garroth said. "For now, rest. You look tired."
I couldn't argue with that one. I yawned and leaned my head against Garroth's shoulder. I closed my eyes and knocked out.

*** *** *** ***

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of someone walking down the stairs. I thought it was Ein and prepared myself. Then I remembered I was at Garroth's place.
Zane came down the stairs and walked to the living room when he saw me against a sleeping Garroth. Zein's eye widened.
"A-Are you dating my brother?!" Zane screamed.
Garroth woke up startled. I denied it and repeated it. Then, someone else wearing a turtle onesie
walked down the stairs, yawning.
"Zane, I told you, don't overreact while watching My Little Horsie!" The guy said.
Zane turned red. "Not that! Someone's dating Garroth!"
The guy came down and looked at me and Garroth. Me and Garroth were still denying it.
"Hi, I'm Vylad!" He said.
I nervously waved. I pushed some hair out of my face.  Not that it mattered anyway; I was already a mess.
"I'm Y/N. I'm Garroth's friend from school." I said. Vylad gladly sat down and Zane also did, uncomfortably.
"What's the problem?" Vylad asked. He clearly knew something was up.
"Someone." I said. I didn't wanna say anymore. Vylad ran upstairs without reasoning.
"Was it what I said?" I asked. Vylad came back down with a white kit and opened it.
"No, you're fine. I'm just gonna help you out a bit." Vylad examined a scratch from Ein's claws and took out rubbing alcohol. I took a deep breath and let him.  It stung, but it helped.
Garroth placed his hand on mine and I relaxed a bit. I had support.

*** *** *** ***

It was starting to turn night. I spent the whole day with the boys at their place, playing board games and video games. It was a blast. Their mom, Zianna, made us food and everything. She was amazingly nice. Her husband, Garte, was working in his office. I decided that I was gonna stay for the night because I couldn't bare to see Ein's face again. Of course, I didn't mention Ein. Garroth set me a blanket and pillow for the couch. I snuck into my house and grabbed my uniform and bagg. I also told dad. Dad's always chill.
We were playing charades. I was with Vylad, and Garroth was with Zane. Right now, Vylad stood in a certain position. He set his arm back and then let his had release.
"Bow and arrow!" I yelled. Vylad carried my up in the air and swirled and spinned. Garroth groaned and Zein looked mad as always.
Garroth stood up and pt away the board game. "Time for bed."
Zane gladly left and Vylad pouted. He said goodnight with Garroth and they headed upstairs. I changed into my PJ's and tucked myself in to the couch. I closed my eyes, and for the first time in a few nights, I fell asleep peacefully.

Hey everyone! As you may or not know, school's around the corner.

Audience: BOOOO

I know, I know. Some people have already started, but yeah. I wanted to say that I'll be posting less frequently because of school. Thank you all for your support! Comment and share! And if you really adore it, please leave a vote!

XOXO,
KawaiiCamiSama💜