⌨️ Boyf riends - Solstice

A/N: inspired by https://hamiltrash-central.tumblr.com/post/162166110472/jeremy-borrowing-michaels-sweater-headcanons on tumblr

Michael's POV:
I grab a small envelope out of my locker
"Michael Mell" it says in fancy script with a star on either side, so I open it

"You're invited!
Summer Solstice party at Jenna Rolands house! Big fun! Please come on June 21st at 6:00 PM! RSVP for it at 1-JEN-NNA-PRTY"

Jenna is having a giant pool party, and I, Michael Mell, was invited! Oh my god!

Jeremy's POV:
I open my locker, and a little letter falls out that says "👉Jeremy Heere👈" in big bubble letters, and I tear it open.

"You're invited!
Summer Solstice party at Jenna Rolands house! June 21st at 6:00 PM, RSVP to 1-JEN-NNA-PRTY, I know you'll be there!"

I hope she invited Michael...

"Dude Jenna Roland invited me to her party! I mean I'm not really a party person but I'm definitely going, well you're going too I see you holding the invite!" Michael practically yells at me and hugs me.
"I'm taking Christine, and you?"
"I'll third wheel, it'll be fun!"

Michaels POV:

*Time skip brought to you by the splashed water*
(3:00 the day of the party)
"Michael I'm so nervous... Do you think she'll like this?" Jeremy said.
"Yeah, you look good in anything, Jereberry" I replied, trying not to blush.
"Great" he started comparing two shirts, while I paced the room nervously.
"What's up, Michael?"
"Dude I'm telling you this party is gonna be hella horrible like it's gonna be a tornado- a hurricane with no eye- the final boss of Kill All People that we can't beat" I said quickly, looking away not to show my anxiety
"Why are you so freaked out about this? It'll be fun." Jeremy notices I looked away and walks towards me.
"Uh, because at the last party I ended up hating myself in the bathroom!!" I reply about to go into tears.
"What..." Jeremy says, coming to my side as I cry, "I don't know what to say... You know I wouldn't do that, the squip did it I-"
"I was just drunk and nauseous you know how I can get when I drink" I respond and laugh to play it off as acting.
Once he gets dressed in his pacman swim trunks (and I wear matching ghost from pacman trunks) we go to pick up Christine. I have a feeling this will be a bad night...

Jeremy's POV:

Michael gets into the drivers seat and drives, due to the fact he is the better driver. I'm so hyped to see Christine! He pulls up, so I get out and knock at her door.
"Hey Chris-tiny"
"Hey Jere-high" she says and kisses me

Michaels POV:

It hurts every single time. Every single time their lips meet and their skin touches, I'm like a jealous lover with a crush they can never have. They walk back to the car holding hands, and turn on Heathers while Jeremy switches to the backseat. I sit in the front and sing along, but I don't sing through the quiet tears dripping down my face.
I pull up, and they get out before I park. I notice on the front lawn Rich attempting to break a bear bottle on his head, and Jake drunkenly attempting to conversate with everybody else, even though they all were yelling.
I park near the pool, where I notice Chloe and Brooke wearing matching bikinis, and Jenna being a cannon ball queen! I walk out the car to Jeremy and Christine eating a bowl of gummy bears near the pool.
"Hey lovebirds!" I say, even though I am the real lovebird
"Hey Michael," Jeremy says and high fives me, "How's it goin?"
"Good, wanna go into the pool?
"Sure, but I need to get my swimsuit on" Christine says, and walks awaym I feel instant relief. Christine is my friend but sometimes she takes me and Jeremy time away and I don't really like that, but I deal with it.

Jeremy's POV:
"Jeremy, why are you so interested in her?"
"Honestly, I'm not right now. But we are dating, just lets go."
Christine walks out and then we walk to the pool she dips her feet in and then jake yells "WE'RE DOING CHICKEN FIGHT RIGHT NOW FUCKASS LETS GO"
"but I-"
"NOW!!!!"
With that, me and Michael decide to jump in, with Michael on the bottom and me on top

Michaels POV:
Finally, just some Michael and Jeremy time. He goes on top of me, while I am blushing insanely underwater due to his "area" rubbing on my neck.

Jeremy's POV:
"Go jer! Go Michael!! I believe in you" Christine yells, and everybody looks confused. I try hitting Jake with the noodle, but Michael is wobbling for some reason and I'm laughing so hard

Michaels POV:
My knees are weak, and Jeremy falls down, laughing so hard he chokes on water. I'm still blushing, but me and Jeremy climb out and I try to conversate
"so that was pretty-" I starred
"Hey Christine! Did you see that! Rich cheated I'm telling you!" Jeremy said, practically ignoring me.
I just wandered off to grab a beer, and then walked to a bathroom, and started crying. Jake and Jenna text me asking if I'm ok but I ignore. I don't wanna deal with it. I hear somebody stumble into the door and then open without even knocking.

Jeremy's POV:
I stumble into the bathroom, to find Michael crying in a bathtub. I'm immediately sober, my best friend Michael Mell is crying...
"Michael!"
"Yeah..." He sniffles
"Are you good oh my gosh come here!" I say and hug him tightly
"I kinda panicked..." He whispers
"I'm here I'm here"
"I'm s-s-sorry I just fear losing you and just not being noticed an-"
"You could never lose me... I love you," I say, and he starts blushing, "and I fear losing you due to Chloe trying to pork me drunk again..."
He kisses me, and we are both blushing, but we leave like nothing happened. When we walk out the others swarm us and admit they're also freaked out.
"Let's just burn our school stuff and go this is insane. The fire, the sex, cheating, just everything." Jenna stated
So that's what we did. Rich grabbed his binders, and poured them all into the fire while the smoke billowed into the night sky.