⌨️ Boyf riends - Arcade Days

I'm laying on my couch about to pull up a video on my computer when I get a text from Michael
Riend ❤️: Hey Jeremy, wanna go to the arcade down the road?

Boyf 💙: Sure! I'm already walking there.

I sling on a small bag with my game card and coins and leave the house.

While I'm walking I make sure I'm put together enough to go to the arcade on a lazy day like this with my best friend.

"Wassup!" I run toward him and hug him.

"Hey, dude" He hugs me tightly, "Wanna play the new giant pac-man game?"

"Sure!" I grasp his hand in mine and run to the game. We have unlimited gamer premium, so we just swipe and play it co-op.

"Okay, I'll take care of my half and you take care of your half!" We say as we move the joystick away from the ghosts.

"Dang it!" I yell as a ghost takes my last life, yet Michael has two left.

"You're terrible at this, Jeremy" He says as he moves on to level 3

"Let's go Michael!" I cheer him along until he dies on level 5, "You played a good game, Michael. Again?"

"Sure!" He does that sweet dorky smile, and we play again. This time though, he starts staring off randomly. I try to get his attention, but that makes it worse. Eventually we both lose on only level 4 and go outside for some air.

"Why are we on such a losing streak today... Is something up?" I push a strand of his hair out of his face

"No... I've just been thinking" He looks off into the distance, blushing.

"Thinking about what?"

"Well for awhile I've known I've liked somebody and I don't know if I should tell them or not"

"Who"

"Well I've known them long and I wouldn't wanna break the relationship, y'know?" He says, doubtfully

"Nobody would ever wanna break their relationship with you. Who?"

"Nobody..." He smiles

"Is it somebody I know?" I blush a bit

"It is uh... you..." He blushes a bright red, "Do you like me?" He looks into my eyes

I kiss him passionately and then pull back, "Does that answer your question?"