⌨️ Boyf riends - Writers Block

A/N: Writing a chapter about gays with writers block while being on a writers block. I just opened a paradox. Also I'm writing this a few hours after meeting George Salazar the photos are on my public instagram.

Michael's POV:

I'm going over to Jeremy's house to do homework. Mrs.Ritz [A/N I have a teacher this year with this name....] said we could choose our partners, so of course I chose my cru- closest friend. My closest friend, Jeremiah Hot- Heere. Fine I'm gay af but I don't have a crush on my best friend of 12 years. Right?

Grabbing the keys of my PpouupojgT Cruiser, I get into the car and start driving to his house. His house is only a few driveways away, but I still drive to him so that I get the practice. I pull into his driveway, fix my hair and knock on his door. Unlike my house, there's no window in the basement to jump into. Finally, after a long wait, he finally opens the door to let me in, and I hug him. [A/N: George hugged me four times today and his hugs are amazing btw] He is strangely warm, warmer than usual.

"Lets go downstairs and do the homework," Jeremy grabs my hand and takes me downstairs to start, "I have some of my mom's famous garlic bread!" He gestures to a plate with cheesy garlic bread. I immediately rush in for one, since I love the garlic bread. Jeremy doesn't understand my love for garlic bread, but everytime I come over, Jeremy's mom has some prepared for me! I wonder why he always takes notes of my favorites. Anyways, after I eat the garlic bread, he sits down to do the homework with me.

"Assignment: Write a short story about your summer. I hope since you chose partners, you know something about each others summers."

Yes! He was over at my house all summer. We gamed, and he slept over so many times! But then there was that time when I accidentally got- nope don't think about that or the time I thought he lo- not that either. This was the best summer I've had in awhile.

"Got any ideas of where to start?" I have no ideas.

"I have no ideas. What now?" He look around.

"Maybe let's just chill for a bit. You know, sit on the couch and wait until we get an idea. I wander over to the couch with him, and sit and lean onto him. I can feel my cheeks getting red, and I got that same feeling as when I had the urge to kiss him. Maybe I should. Maybe right now, I can just lean in and give him a lil peck on the cheek. Or make out with him until I gotta leave. Or we can just go with the original brainstorming plan. I shouldn't even be left to my own devices in thought. I choose the second, even though I have everything to lose. I turn Jeremy and connect my lips to his. I can feel him returning, and it eventually turns into a full on make out. For once, I guess my writers block was good.