💧 Tree Bros - Notes in my Book (Part 2)

Connors POV:

I cannot be late for class, so I sprint down the halls to Accelerated ELA/Literature, and sit down at a random desk near the back. That boy on the bus, Evan Hansen, was so cute. Like he seemed kinda nervous but that's okay, I was too. I wonder if we have any classes together. I couldn't even make it to my locker before classes. He had really nice green eyes, and soft brown hair. I get to the room, and sprint in just in time when the bell rings.

"Welcome to Mrs.Heffermens Accelerated ELA class!" The teacher stood up and wrote her name on the board, and under it "Assignment of the day! Write a letter to a new person you've met!" And then she goes, "No cursing and this must be two pages! It is due tomorrow!" I am excited for this assignment, because I enjoy writing alot, and I already know what I will write a letter to Evan, about him and how much I've- no push those thoughts.

I put my pencil to my paper as start writing

"Dear Evan Hansen,

I just met you today at my bus stop. I feel so connected to you. I know this sounds strange, but you're my first real friend in this school. You looked so nervous at that bus stop, just like I did at one point. Nobody seemed to care or even notice we were there. Well, I noticed but nobody else did. When you moved to my neighborhood, I saw those trucks, but I never knew they contained such in intricate person such as you. So thank you, for wandering into my life with beautiful eyes you rarely show, and a connection that I rarely experience with anybody.

Sincerely me,
Connor Murphy"

I read over this letter, and wonder if I should write a real one, to him. I walk over to the printer, make a copy and stuff one into my homework folder, and the other into my ELA binder. I kept zoning out while writing the letter. My mind always drifted to the same thing: being with Evan. I always knew I was gay, but how'd I fall for fast for him. Most of the time in grade 1, people would make fun of me for being "different." I was the only boy in the class who when asked to draw a "couple" would draw two boys, and when asked what I thought was attractive, I always said "somebody kind, with a heart, and short soft hair." Nobody wanted to talk to me after that. I was always known as "that angry tall kid who likes boys and had a crush on Jake." I didn't want to be known as that, and that is probably when I first developed anger issues, and depression. My only defense to this was my fist and my tears. I got into so many fights during second and third, even though I was smart. I cried so often that my books were soaked when I got to school, and I'd eat lunch in the cafeteria and then go to my corner of the library to draw, cry, or both at the same time.

While I'm thinking, the bell rings. Time for period two!

A/N: I love this chapter so much. I really enjoy this storyline so I might also make this a separate story.