💧Tree Bros - Sunset

"Hey Connor" I walk up to Connor after school like we do every Friday, and then he sleeps over.

"Hey Evan" He opens the door of the car for me, and gets into the driver seat, "How was your day?" He brushes his luxurious hair out of his face and smiles

"I-I'm doing well..." I attempt not to blush while staring at him through the mirror

"Same, you seem so flustered though! What s up with that?' He noticed. I'll try to play it off.

"Stressful day, y'know?" I say as he parks in the driveway

"Yeah, I have so many assignments! I hope you're not too overworked. If you are just message me, I'm always available dude." He sits and we gather our stuff.

"W-well I guess there are some other things on my mind, but I'd rather not say them." I try to gather my stuff without looking like I'm staring at his crotch

"Why are you staring like that?" He says. Why does he notice everything I do?

"Because you're cool and I'm finished but you're not"

"Actually, I am" He stands up and gets out the car so I walk around to him.

"Do you wanna know the real reason?"

"Sure? Tell me anything, dude!" He says and with that I mash my lips with his and he... pushes me away, "Evan? What was that for? You know I don't like anybody!"

My lip trembles and I bite my lip so I don't cry, "I-I-I-I tho-o-ught-t you-u lik-ked m-me..." I say

"I don't freaking like you! You should've asked permission first! You freak!" He pushes me onto the lawn and the tears just pour down my cheeks. So I just lay there, a mess. I can't think of anybody to talk to other than Jared, so once Connor goes back into the car to think of something, I text him.

Evv: Hey Jared

TheInsanelyCoolJaredKlienman: Sup dude? How's it goin? You never text me anymore since Connor! How are you two going?

Evv: I'm crying come pick me up from his house

With that I wait on his lawn, searching for something to say, something to say to explain this to Jared when he comes. Well his car is here now.

"Evan!" He picks me up, hugs me, wipes my tears and takes me to his car, "What's going on shh its ok" He drives a few blocks away

"C-c-connor rejected me..." I say through sobs

"He did? I'm sure he forgot to take his meds, he said he liked you..."

"M-maybe h-he stopped... he pushed me down, as you could tell..."

"I'll always be here to platonically love you. Come here Evan" He says and pulls me into one of the best and longest hugs we've ever had.