💧Tree Bros - Silent in the Trees

Evans POV:

I decided to take a walk back to the park. The park where I fell out the tree, the park where I tried to take my life. But things are better, and I would never do that again. I sit down at the bench and watch the fall leaves rustle in the night. I text Connor out of boredom.

Evan (Hottie): Sup dude! Wanna come to the park with me for a bit and look at nature?

Connor😍💕: Sure, when?

Evan (Best Bro): Now might be good?

Connor😍💕: I'm omw, meet at our tree

Since I'm already at our tree, I wait under for him

Connors POV:

I'm on my way to our tree in the park, wondering why he wants me to come. Maybe he is in a mood, or genuinely wants to hang under the tree. He looks stressed as I see him through the trees. I hug him from behind.

Evans POV:

"Sup dude!" Connor says, scaring me

"Heyyyy Connor" I say and blushes, "How you doin?"

"Well I'm doing well! and you?" He says back and sits beside me

"Well I came out here just to think... I feel different about you Connor."

"What do you feel?"

Connors POV:

"I-I'm f-f-f-falling for you. I l-love you C-connor."

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I..." I look Evan in the eyes and there is a tear rolling down his cheek, "I can't say the same... I love you, platonically."

Evan starts crying so I comfort him, "B-but I've thought you've been s-s-so a-mazing and w-w-we could be something" He burrys his head in my chest, and my heart sinks...

"Evan..." I say and he perks up "Do you know what?" I kiss his head, "Lets give it a shot." I grab his hand and we sit on the bench, looking at the moon above us.