⌨️ Boyf riends - Crayons (Part 2)

Jeremy's POV:

"Jeremy is this good? Its blue, red, and white string with the things we agreed on" Michael holds up the bracelet he made for me and smile.

"It's amazing, and I made yours red and white!" We exchanged bracelets and chat again

"Jeremy, what do you enjoy doing?" He asks my while putting his on

I look into his warm brown eyes, "I like video games, slushys, popcorn, and just being with my friends, and you!"

"Wanna come to my place tonight? My parents will let you! Take my bus home!" He says, very excited. I'm pretty sure I can go and I will just call my parents at his house so they know where I am

"Sure" I respond, "Want to draw? I love drawing!" I take out my box of crayons and sketchpad

"Whatchu gonna draw?" He takes out his sketch pad, "May I share your crayons?"

"Sure!" He grabs the red and blue crayons and starts to draw a person; I wonder who.

"Hey what are you drawing?"

"My favorite person" He says and blushes a bit. I can't imagine he has already found a love interest on the first day. Well I hope its me, he's a pretty chill dude, and I definitely can see him in my future.

"And who would that be?" I ask, interested as to who the person may be. They look a lot like me in the drawing.

"You'll just have to figure it out!" He smiles at me and continues to draw, looking forward at me every once in awhile as I also draw. I'm drawing me and him sitting on the tree together earlier at lunch. Dismissal is in 20 minutes so we finish our drawing and exchange them with each other.

"Do you uhh... like my drawing?" He holds it up, blushing bright red and I discover that it is a drawing of me...

"I love it! You're an amazing artist, Michael!" I run around the desks and give him a giant hug to thank him, and we are both blushing. I'm assuming he also likes guys. Well I mean, I've liked girls before and guys but I don't know what to call it, but Michael is so adorable and I really like him. I hand him my photo and he blushes

"I-I-its g-great" He says and pulls me deeper into the hug. I want to just stay right here, wrapped in his arms for forever. I eventually let go when I get tapped on the shoulder by my friend from last year, Rich.

"Sup Jeremy! What you doin'? Wanna come to Jakes place later for a bouncy house party?"

"Sorry dude, I already have plans with my table buddy for later. Tomorrow?"

"Sure, I can totally switch it to tomorrow, and we will have more time due to the fact that it will be a Friday and everybody is free that day"

"Thanks!" So I go back to my desk and wait for Mrs.Sawyer to dismiss us!

"Okay children! It is 3:00 which means it is dismissal time! Please get on your busses by 3:05 or else you will need a ride home!" She announces, and with that we all leave the class

A/N: So I'm absolutely in love with this story ??? Its just so cute, and pure and ahhh... Maybe 2 more updates in the next two days but I also entered a reading contest so instead of reading fanfic I'll be offline reading books. I hope y'all enjoy this so far!