💧Tree Bros - Explore (Part 2)

"Which exhibit next?" Connor pulls a brochure with all of the exhibits out of his bag, and hands it to Alana and Zoe.

"The gallop through gardens looks nice." Zoe points at a photo of two people riding horses through our gardens. The gardens are beautiful, and are very easy to do.

"That would be right over here..." Me and Connor walk the path to the section she was talking about, and he keeps looking over at me as if he would like approval. I looked back sometimes, and he would look somewhere else quickly. I wonder what he thinks when he looks over at me. Does he just want to see how I'll react? It makes me nervous with every step I take that I'll trip and embarrass myself, or make a fool of myself in some other way like I always do. He's just so perfect and I'm so n-

"Evan? Earth to Evan!" I see Zoe and Alana ahead of us and Connor waves his large hand in my face.

"Y-yes?" I look up at him and he smiles

"You zoned out quite a bit. You were walking really slowly and then eventually you just stopped. What was that about?" He hand, and runs up to catch up to the girls who are nearing the location of the garden.

"U-uh I..." I turn into a stuttering, blushing mess from his touch, "I g-guess that I was d-distracted by the nature all around us?"

"Yeah, the scenery here is beautiful!" I look up at the vibrant green leaves above our heads. We finally arrive at the gates of the gallop in the gardens.

"Hello Jake! These two would like a double horse to ride around the garden! We'll wait here for them!" I point Zoe and Alana to the grey horse with a shiny coat, who was my training horse when I had gone through my training.

After about an hour they finally come back, "Can we go to the tree dome? That looked really cool! That garden was amazing, Alana really liked it," I can see Alana blushing a lot more than when we came, "She loved the flower arch"

Connor rolls his eyes, "Fine, we won't tell mother and father about today, right? You said you were going to Christine's to practice for jazz band, but here you are!"

"Deal, you'll get in trouble for giving me a tour since we aren't even supposed to be here and you didn't report me first. Deal." Zoe and Connor do what looks like a sibling handshake and we walk down the path to the tree dome.

"Where is the bathroom?" I'm glad Alana asks this because I want a break from them being all mushy while I could never get a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

"Over here" Connor points to a shack labeled "Women's" and they both walk in.

"Come here, Evan..." Connor leads me behind this shack in-between two trees, "Can I do something?"

"Sure... what?"

"I'll show you.. just don't be awkward, okay?" Connor look at his feet and does a small giggle

"Sure..." He pulls my in and kisses me on my lips.