⌨️ Boyf riends - Crayons (Part 3)

Michaels POV:

"Okay children! It is 3:00 which means it is dismissal time! Please get on your busses by 3:05 or else you will need a ride home!" She announces, and with that we all leave the class. I'm still blushing and tingly inside from when Jeremy hugged me during class. I grab his small hand in mine and run to my bus.
"This is my bus! Lets get a double seat together!" I continue and sit with him near the front of the bus, sandwiched together with our school sacks on the ground.
"Michael you're so comfortable to lean on" He giggles and lays on my lap, looking directly up at me as I run my fingers through his curls.
"Oh look! It's my stop, come on!" He sits up, grabs our stuff and gets off the bus.
"Hey mom! This is Jeremy. My new best friend."
"Hello Jeremy! Just call me Mrs.Mell and if you need anything I'll be in the living room. Take Jeremy to your room!
"Yes mom!" I run upstairs with Jeremy to show him my room. It has red walls with blue and gold stars on the ceiling.
"I like it here!" He jumps on my bed and lays on my pillow, looking up at the stars.
"Me too," I lay next to him and look up for awhile. Well I look at him. He is so intrigued, counting every star as his green eyes jump from one to the other.
"The stars remind me of you, they're amazing"
"You're amazing too, Michael" he wraps his arm around my shoulders.
"I wish we could do this daily. I really like this..." I say with a blush.
"I really like this too. Wanna just lay here and talk I guess? Video games can wait" He gets closer, closing the gap between us.
"I'm so tired, I just want to nap"
"Agreed" He falls asleep first, and I lay and watch him breathing for a bit before I fall asleep.
After napping for an hour, he wakes up, and then wakes me up.
"Hey sleepyhead" he messes my hair up more than it already was, and smiles.
"Hey dork." I smile back and feel myself blushing.
"You're a cute sleeper. You kept hugging me, and it made this cold room pretty warm" He smiles and laughs a bit
"You're a cute sleeper, you slept so peacefully" I sit up and grab our Nintendo's to play
"Pac-man Competative?"
"Yeah!" And we just start to play and play for hours until dinner
"Jeremy! Michael! Dinner! It's Dominos pizza and koolaid!" So we sprint downstairs to eat. My mom seats us in the dining room so we don't disturb her on her computer.
"This is delicious!" He exclaimed
"It is. Thanks for coming over, I really enjoyed it." We finish the pizza and get up to let Jeremy get picked up.
"Hello Mrs.Heere! I'm Michael" I wave to her.
"Jeremy, it's time to go, say bye to Michael!" She taps him towards me
"Bye Jeremy!" He hugs me real tight, and we stay there for awhile until his mother takes him apart.
"Bye Michael! See you tomorrow!" He waves and gets in his car

A/N: I'm obsessed, I might make this a seperate story? But I also like it here so idk. It's kinda a slow simmer thing I guess.