💧Tree Bros - City Lights

Connor decided today that it was the first time he would drive me into the city, around our one year anniversary on this early June day. The rain was out, but we wouldn't let that dampen our plans. He picked me up from my house, and starts driving me across the GWB.

"The view is so beautiful" I say as I stare out the window in awe.

"No view could ever be as beautiful as you." He says as he takes a photo of me looking out the window while we are in traffic

"No wonder why everybody is stopped, the sunset is always fantastic over the Hudson" I look over to him, still staring at me.

"You love sunsets. Remember the sunset over the orchard?"

"Yeah - the cars started to move we should go forward" He notices, focuses back onto the road.

He rides silently, the rest of the way, until we park.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously

"Somewhere you'll love" He grabs my hand as we cross the street

"I love anywhere, as long as I'm with you..." I feel myself blushing. We were already dating, but I still got so giddy inside to be with him.

"Really?" He smiled as we continued walking down the city streets.

"Yeah," I look at our surroundings and notice dark nearing, but it seems we are heading towards Broadway, "Where are we going?"

"You'll find out soon," He said as we walked into times square, "Here."

"It's beautiful," I said, stood on my tip toes and kissed him, "Beautiful just like you"