Such A Tease

1717 Words

It was the first day of VidCon. I had just woken up beside my boyfriend, Dan Howell, also known as Danisnotonfire or now known as Daniel Howell.
He changes his name to sound more posh, but he already sounds posh with his Pooh Bear voice, which I love.
I wake up and groan because I hate getting up. Dan's arm just wraps more securely around me as he doesn't want to get up either. We are known as the lazy couple.
I nudge him and he groans as well, trying to ignore me. I push again and his eyes shoot open as he says, "What Y/N?" in a squeaky tone. "We have to get up Dan, it's VidCon time." I say as I flip myself so that I'm on top of him.
He smiles and leans up to get a kiss, but I pull backwards and smirk. "You only get a kiss if you get up and get ready. We have.." I reach over and grab my phone, turning it on and looking at the time, "..2 hours. Hope that's enough for you princess." I sarcastically say as I flip over and get up.
Before I get in the shower, I tweet saying, "What would you guys like for me to wear on the first day of VidCon?
A. Something childish,
B. Something geeky/nerdy,
Or C. Something sexy?"
As answers and votes flood in, I undress and turn on the water. I sit on the toilet wrapped in a towel until the water feels just right. Before I step in, I turn on my Paramore Playlist. I throw the towel on the ground and step in, instantly feeling cozy.
Misery Business starts to echo through the room with the sound of the water hitting the wall. I start to put shampoo in my hair as I hear the door creak open. I ignore it, listening to the words and the beat of the song. As the beat drops and enters the chorus, I stop feeling the water, and I feel two long, lanky arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a body. A tall body.
I turn around to see Dan with an innocent smile on his face, his morning hobbit hair getting soaked and even more curly by the second. "I thought you might like a shower buddy." Dan says, bringing his head down to get a quick peck on the lips. When he looks back up, he starts pushing me backwards into the wall. He slowly glides his hands down from my waist to the bottom of my ass, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his V-Line area as he pushes my back against the wall.
He starts kissing me passionately, nipping and sucking on my bottom lip. I start ignoring his attempts at access, so he moves his mouth down to my neck, biting and kissing my sweet spots. "Dan, it's VidCon today.. you can't leave a mark." I say, trying not to moan or stutter.
"You tweeted you might dress sexily for VidCon, so what's more sexy than my mark?" he devilishly says while looking me in the eyes and smirking. "I-I need to get ready for VidCon.." I finally stutter out, jumping off of Dan and pushing him aside as I get back in the warm shower water. The water hits my face and I wash my hair. Paramore's Hard Times is playing now, so I hum the upbeat tune. I turn around to wash out the shampoo, and when I turn around, I see Dan beating his cock and biting his lip. I see where his eyes are, and they were staring down, most likely at my ass. Now his eyes travel up to my eyes, and we make eye contact.
I back up into the water, reaching my arms up and wrapping them around my neck. I moan and bite my lip, trying to tease him. I see him bite his lip harder, trying not to grunt. I reach my hands down, gliding then over my nipples and fondling my breasts. I then go further and rub my clit, moaning in the process. To finish it off, I turn around, look over my shoulder, and grab my ass. I turn back around, walk up to him, and whisper in his face, "It's still VidCon.." and jump out of the shower. I turn around the close the curtain and I see him in a daze by everything that just happened. I wink at him and close the curtain, grabbing my towel and phone. As I open the bathroom door, I hear him say "Y/N you are SUCH a tease!" I can practically feel the sarcasm dripping from his tone. I giggle and shut the bathroom door.
I look down at my phone, unlocking it and going to Twitter. I go to my tweet and see the polls.
A. Something childish, 30%,
B. Something geeky/nerdy, 10%, C. Something sexy, 60%.
Well, looks like I'm wearing something sexy.. I type out a tweet saying "You little pervs.. whatever, sexy it is! See you at VidCon!"
I start to go through some clothes, finding a short, sleeveless black dress, that comes up to my thighs and shows off some cleavage. Then I find my black high heels. I go through my jewelry and find my small, black gauges that both Dan and I have, and my black velvet choker. I put all my clothes and accessories on, walking up and looking in the mirror. I love how this dress shows off my curves...
I start to put on my makeup, which was classic red lipstick, mascara, and some amazing dramatic eyeliner. I then blow dried my hair, then curling it. I got done curling and placing as I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I look good. Dan was still in the shower so I decided to grab my black purse and walked up to the bathroom door, knocking on it and saying, "Daniel, I'm going to head out early. See you later baby!" I started to head out as I heard, "See you in a few hours babe! Go grab Phil and go chat with some other YouTubers, I'll catch up later!"
"Ok baby!" I called back and closed the hotel door. I went to the next door room and knocked on it. I heard stumbling and the door opened for me to see a well dressed Phil. "Dang Y/N, I know everyone said 'dress sexy' but you didn't have to go all out." Phil said, eyeing me up and down. "Whatever Phillip, letsa' go! Dan's still in the shower." I explained, as we started to walk.
*time skip to VidCon*
We entered the doors and everyone stopped and turned to look at us. Everyone started screaming, cat calling, and taking pictures, so some body guards came up and took us backstage with the other YouTubers.
"Hey you kinda look like Drake.." Phil said to one of the body guards. The body guard just gave him a weird look and walked off. I, on the other hand, was laughing my ass off. When I finally composed myself, we started walking towards our group of friends. Mark, or Markiplier, Sean, or Jacksepticeye, Louise, or Sprinkle of Glitter, Zoe, or Zoella, and PJ, or KickthePJ were there all talking until we walked up. They all stopped and stared at me, until they started complimenting me and making jokes about 'how lucky Dan was to have me.' I love these guys, honestly.
I was abruptly pulled aside by Liza, or Liza Koshy and Gabbie, or TheGabbieShow. "Y/N! OH. MY. GOD!" Gabbie screamed as she looked me up and down. Liza pulled out her phone and said "Y/N, do a model strut!" and so I turned around, walked while struttin' my stuff, turned back around and did a cat walk. When I stopped, I put my hands on my hips and smirked at the camera. "OH DAN ALERT!" Louise whisper-yelled to me. Louise, Zoe, Gabbie, and Liza all walked with me to another room.
When we were entering the room, Liza slammed the door and yelled "DID ANYONE ELSE SEE DAN STARING AT Y/N?!" Everyone besides for me raised their hand. We all started laughing and making jokes until one of the main people that run VidCon came in and said it was time for the meet and greets. We all walked to our stations that were neatly set up, Dan and Phil's on my left, and Liza's on my right. I looked over to Liza who was laughing and signaled a 'thumbs up' to me, and I gave her one back. I turned to the screaming crowd of people who were yelling compliments and I waved. In the corner of my eye, I could see Dan looking at me until Phil grabbed his attention.
But before we had to start, I looked over at Dan. I winked, bit my lip, and tipped my pen over the table, so I had to get up, lean over, and pick it up. When I looked back up, I looked over at Dan who was blushing madly.
I giggled to myself and sat down at my booth.
*time skip through the meet and greet*
When everyone had left, I sat on the corner of the table facing Liza. When she got everything packed up, she started walking over towards me. When she reached me, she said "It was hard for Dan to keep his eyes off of you!" and we started giggling. She suddenly smiled widely, and whispered "DAN ALERT." as she started to speed walk away. I leaned back onto my palms on the table. When I opened my eyes, I saw Dan in front of my legs. He slowly spread them and got in between them. As he got further in between them, he pulled me into him, so I could feel how hard he was. He lifted my head up with his finger under my chin, and he leaned in, but right before he connected the kiss, as I could feel his hot breath on my face and his lips barely on mine, he said,
"You are such a tease.."