A/N

200 READS!! Dear lord I'm screaming. Jesus H. Christ, THANK YOU. This might not be what you guys are asking for, but I'm gonna tell you guys a little about myself and give some pictures as well! If you guys would like me to write any personal Imagines or Smuts for you guys, please comment on this chapter, and if you have any questions you'd like me to answer about myself or anything in general, comment that too.
Okay, on with the stuffs!

My full name: Julia Elise E.
I'm not comfortable giving my last name just yet, maybe for the 300 special ;)

My favorite color: Black is my top favorite, but I also like grey, dark blue, and blood red. I like sad colors cause they match my feelings.

Favorite movie: THE HARRY POTTER SERIES. *ahem* Sorry. And if I had to choose another one, I'd say any Disney movie like Shrek, or Pixar's The Good Dinosaur because 1. They make me cry, and 2. I'm a meme.

Favorite TV show: Doctor Who, The Flash because Tom Felton is in it ;), or any anime like Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fairy Tail, The Devil's a Part-Timer, and Witch Academia.

Favorite book: Any of Roald Dahl's works because they're hilarious, The Cursed Child, The Giver, and The Outsiders.

Favorite song: Mattress by Leland, Coaster by Khalid, I Fall Apart by Post Malone, and many more but these are my favorites right now.

Favorite place: Hogwarts of course! Besides that, I love forests because my dad has 40 acres at his house, or any beach. I love the water and I love swimming. It's just so peaceful.

Favorite celebrities: Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Tom Felton, Alan Rickman, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Flint Wolfhard, and Oliver & James Phelps.

Things that make me mad: (Oh boy here we go) Mostly Harry Potter characters. Some people in those movies makes me furious. Like Dolores Umbridge, Lucious Malfoy, Cho Chang, and Gilderoy Lockhart. Those are just a few. People chewing with their mouths open, people cutting me off while I'm talking, AND ESPECIALLY people using the wrong your/you're. GO BACK TO SECOND GRADE. *ahem* Sorry.. So basically people in general.

Things that make me happy: Darkness, even though I'm afraid of the dark, I enjoy the peacefulness and cold feeling of being in the dark. Music, YouTube, etc. Just looking at Dan Howell, Tom Felton, or Alan Rickman makes me happy. Like I can just look at a picture of them and it makes me smile. This is why I was so upset, along with many others, when Alan Rickman died. His birthday is my password on my phone. It's also really sad because his birthday is only 2 days after mine. Also, I rewatch all the Harry Potter movies like, once a month. Or I'll watch them when I'm bored.

Where do I live: I live in China right now with my dad. I'm going back to my hometown of Tennessee next June.

My religion: I'm agnostic. People confuse me with Atheists, but Agnostics are actually quite different. Atheism is where you believe in science, or straight proven facts. Agnostic is where you don't believe in anything because we need proof that something exists. Like say one day, a prayer comes to life. Then I'd believe in God. Just to clear that up.

Now here are some pictures of me and places I've been.