Stranger Tweets

Does anyone else think Finn Wolfhard is fucking daddy? No..? Just me..? Okay..

970 Words
(Almost 1000, so sorry babes.)

"Y/N, come on, the episode is starting!" Dan called from the living room. I quickly grabbed the popcorn, candy, sodas, and other random treats as I bolted out of the kitchen, swiftly sitting everything down on the table in front of us as I sat down on the couch beside Dan. He smiled down at me, pulling me into him with an arm around my shoulders. I snuggled into his side for his lovely warmth, reaching over and grabbing the bowl of popcorn. As soon as the episode truly began, after the long Stranger Things intro of course, Dan and I immersed deeply into the show. Once I saw Mike Wheeler, my cheeks burned. I may or may not have a slight crush on the cute actor Finn Wolfhard. I was hoping Dan wouldn't notice, but he notices everything. "Love, why are you blushing?" He giggled, poking my cheek. "Nothing.." I mumbled defensively, sticking a handful of popcorn in my mouth. "It's something. What is it?" Dan whined childishly. "I haf a crusd on Finn Woofhar, aka Mike Weewer." I said, still with a mouthful of popcorn, so it came out muffled and weird. "What?" Dan's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I swallowed the popcorn, taking a sip of my soda to clear my throat. "I said I have a crush on Finn Wolfhard, aka Mike Wheeler." I stated clearly, turning to look at Dan. His eyes widened until he busted out laughing, pausing the episode so he wouldn't miss anything as he rolled around, suffocating from laughing so hard. My blush deepened into a red, spreading all around my face, not just on my cheeks. "What?" I pushed him slightly, a frown spreading on my face. "N-Nothing, it's ju-just funny. He's like.. f-fou-r teen!" Dan struggled to talk, but finally got the sentences out. I rolled my eyes, taking another sip of soda.
Dan soon controlled himself, pressing play on the episode. We quickly got re immersed into the rest of the episode. Now, every time that Mike would come into camera shot, which is like every two seconds, Dan would poke me and wiggle his eyebrows. I would just roll my eyes and blush, creating more enjoyment for him. After ten or so minutes of this torture, he finally left me alone. We enjoyed the episode, watching more than just one of course. Soon our fourth episode came to an end and I decided to go upstairs, grabbing my phone and checking through my social medias. Like Dan, I'm a big YouTuber as well. I have 5.5 Million subscribers, which I'm quite pleased about.
I quickly scrolled through my new notification on Instagram, looking at all the new fan art and such, when all of a sudden, my Twitter started going crazy. I tried to ignore it, but my attention was constantly diverted to the billions of notifications that were popping up on the top of my screen. I groaned, giving into the temptation and clicking the next notification that popped up. My Twitter loaded, till it brought me to the comment section of a new post of Dan's. I scrolled up, finally finding what Dan said through the ocean of screaming fan girls.

@danisnotonfire:
*picture of you smiling and blushing at the show*
@y/username and I are watching Stranger Things, and every time Mike Wheeler comes onto the screen, she blushes and giggles. I think she may like @finnskata more than me even though I'm her boyfriend. 😂🤔

I read and reread and re-reread his tweet, immediately becoming flustered and my heart started racing. The same thoughts flooded my mind over and over again. 'Finn, please don't see this. People pleeeaasee stop retweeting this and tweeting it at him. Finn, please please pleeeeaaaseee don't comment anything.' But we all know my luck..
A few seconds went by until I got a new notification. A notification that someone @ me.

@finnskata:
@danielhowell @y/username Sorry dude, I stole your girl. I follow both of you and I'm subscribed to Y/N on YouTube. I think she's really funny, kind, and more, so maybe I'll see her around ;)).

My vocal cords shut off, but if they didn't, I'd be screaming. I started jumping up and down on my bed, a Cheshire cat smile on my face and a blush on my nose and cheeks. Soon, my door creaked open, revealing Dan with his phone out, obviously recording me. I stopped, my smile dropping. "DANIEL JAMES HOWELL, I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" I got up and bolted towards him, him running down the stairs and giggling like an idiot.

@danisnotonfire:
*video clip*
@finnskata @y/username HELP SHES GONNA KILL ME I JUST WANTED TO SHOW FINN AND THE WORLD HER REACTION, IM SORRY! 😫😫😫

"DAN I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO MURDER YOU, YOU PRICK!" I screamed as I tackled him onto our fluffy white carpet, landing on top of him. My legs wrapped around his torso, my hands on either side of his head. "Check your damn phone you lunatic." He laughed some more, holding his stomach in pain. I groaned, getting up and walking back upstairs to retrieve my phone. I fell down onto the bed, unlocking my phone and going straight to Twitter.

@finnskata:
@danielhowell @y/username I'm glad I could make her that happy, yet so crazy. I'm crying from laughing. I can't wait to meet you someday at Vidcon Y/N! <3

I smiled and closed my eyes, pulling my phone to my chest. I sighed dreamily and tiredly, trying to catch me breath from running. I hate you Dan, but thank you. Who knew that a strange crush could turn into stranger tweets?