I'm Actually Shaking

Okay so I'm just gonna' add this in real quick because it's actually making me shake. I'm laughing, shaking, screaming, EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE, IM DOING IT.
(That didn't sound right..)

Just.. Just look

For those of you who are normal and don't notice weird shit immediately (Why would you be normal and reading this

(Why would you be normal and reading this..?)
You might be asking yourself
"Elise, what the fuck? I don't see anything wrong with any of this. It's just your book."

I'm just gonna' go ahead and zoom in on that shit.

666 reads

666 reads.
6 hundred and 66 MOTHER FUCKING READS.
I'm dying of laughter (mind you, it's tired laughter) because I just fucking woke up to this shit.

My morning routine is
1. Get on phone and check Instagram, twitter, any social media like that.
2. Get on Wattpad and check if any of my fave authors had updated their books and check if any of my books had hit another milestone.

AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS THAT. 666 READS ON THIS DAMN BOOK.
If that doesn't have you shook to the gods, then you aren't a friend of mine.

Would Dan be proud? According to the last Dan and Phil Crafts episode, I think he would be..

Sorry to waste your precious time with this dumbass post, I just thought it was fucking hilarious and spooky as fuck.

Does Satan not know that Halloween is over? Like, it's fucking November bitch, get a life.

Anyways, I hope you guys are having a good day/night wherever you are!
Stay lovely!

From your favorite satanic meme of an author,
Elise.