For Me? No, For You.

This is part 2 of 'Model For Me' if you couldn't guess by the title.
Also, 800 reads. Wow. I'm like.. In shock at this point. So many reads in such little time. Like I said, 1k is my ultimate goal, let's please make it happen! Even though I know we'll make it happen by how fast everything is going, I still like to keep you guys on your toes, but I know you love me.

Smut Warning ⚠️

860 Words

"Model for me." Dan's hot breath hits my face. His fingers that were tugging on the elastic of my underwear finally pulls it down, revealing my already wet pussy. "I have barely touched you, Y/N, and you're already this wet." Dan chuckles as he kisses me passionately, his tongue swiping against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I immediately give in, opening my mouth for him, his tongue and mine fighting for dominance quickly. I feel his fingers teasing my folds as his other hand tries to swiftly remove my bra. I moan into his mouth, his tongue concurring mine. As he finally removes my bra, 2 of his fingers enter me, fingering me roughly. My constant moans and whimpers make him even harder. He pulls back from the kiss, a trail of saliva between us. He licks it away before he trails down to my neck, kissing everywhere like he had done during the photoshoot. His fingers curled to hit my g-spot, hitting it over and over again. My moans grew louder as the flaming ball of heat started to build up. "I-I'm about to cum Dan." I moaned out. He nodded, continuing to kiss my shoulder and neck, biting ever so often. "Dan, just fuck me already!" I groaned out impatiently, wanting to feel his cock inside of me immediately. He laughed deeply at my need for him. Removing his fingers from me right as I was about to cum, licking them clean and moaning from the taste.
He looked back up at me, his eyes almost black from lust. He quickly pulled down his underwear, looking deeply into my eyes, silently asking 'is this okay?' I frantically nodded, wanting him to pound into me. And that's what he did. He slipped his hard dick into my wet pussy, his fingernails clawing into my hips as his hands gripped them. He picked me up, with his cock still inside me, and walked us over to my black leather couch. He laid me gently onto it, my legs wrapping around his torso and pulling him into me. He started pounding into me, moaning with each thrust. My back arched as he hit my g-spot, my fingernails gripping into his shoulders like his were doing to my hips. "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuckkk, you're so tight." He hissed as he continued to fuck me. He leaned down, sucking on my erect nipple. I moaned loudly at all the sensations that were happening at once. His pace was starting to get slow and unsteady, so I pushed him back, climbing on top of him. I slid onto him, bouncing up and down quickly. He whimpered at how fast I was going. He was trying to hold it in so this moment could last forever, but the euphoria was too much for him. He bit into my shoulder roughly to stop himself from screaming out as he came. I continued riding him forcefully as I was beginning to reach my end as well. One of his hands unclamped from my hips, reaching down and rubbing my clit forcefully with the pad of his thumb.
As I came, he kissed me quickly so I could moan loudly in his mouth.
Panting and out of breath, I pulled him down onto the couch with me. As he laid on top of me, his softly kissed each hickey that he left on me. I smiled as drops of sweat started to fall down the side of my face. He gingerly pulled out of me, causing both of us to hiss and take deep breaths.
He fucked me hard.
"That was amazing." He panted out. I nodded in agreement, too tired to actually say anything. "I really like you Y/N, and not just because you have a hot as fuck body." We both laughed quietly. "I like you too." I croaked out, my throat dry from screaming. "I'm just glad I decided to model for you." I giggled. He looked up, kissing me sweetly with so much love, it made my heart melt. "For me? No, for you." He smiled as he rested his head on my chest, getting in between my legs to get comfortable. I stroked his damp hair, kissing his sweaty forehead softly.
We both fell asleep like that, funnily enough.
It was a big surprise to the assistant who came and found us, laying naked and sleeping peacefully together on the couch. But being a good person, she just quickly shut the door and put a 'do not disturb' sign on it. I smiled tiredly as Dan's words filled my tired mind. For me? No,

For you..