My Pretty Boy

(A/N) I'm really sorry I haven't been updating like I said I would. I've been really busy with my Draco Malfoy x Reader, which I would love for you to check out if you're interested! But anyways, I'm sorry, and back to the story!

"Y/N! Come on! We're gonna be late." Zoe complains, banging her head on the wall dramatically.
We were going to a YouTuber party. I'm not the most social human being, but with Zoe and Louise being the social butterflies that they are, PLUS them being my best friends, doesn't help my awkwardness. I was constantly going out to dinners, shopping days, or parties with them. I have a little over 5 million subscribers, so I guess I'm kinda well known.. I guess. Zoe and Louise constantly brag about me and my achievements, which I hate. Anyways, they especially want me to go to this one, because they always like to tease me about my crush on Dan Howell. It gets annoying sometimes, honestly, but whatever makes them laugh.
"I'm almost ready.." I mumble as I look in the mirror once again. I was wearing high-waisted baby blue shorts and a long sleeved black crop top with the shoulders cut out. The shirt said "AVADA KEDAVRA BITCH"
(What up tee shirt reference)
I was also wearing black tall converse. My makeup was simple, ruby red lipstick with black mascara. Simple yet elegant. My hair was up in a neat curly ponytail. I don't normally like my looks, but I had to say, I looked pretty good.
I walked out, stopping in front of Zoe and Louise. They turn to look at me, and when they see me, they gasp and squeal. "EEEE Y/N YOU LOOK SO GOOD!" Louise squeaks as she jumps up and down. Zoe is just standing there, waving her hand in front of her eyes. "Are you.. crying ZoZo?" I giggle as Louise starts to do the same thing. "It's just.. our little Y/N has grown up so fast, right Louise?" Louise turns to look at Zoe. "Yes yes of course dear, we did a good job at being parents." And with that, they hug. I'm laughing my ass off at this, bending over and wheezing.

Time Skip to Le Party

We get out of the Uber, all splitting the bill. We start walking in, laughing at our conversation we were having earlier in the car.
We walk into the rented mansion that YouTube had bought for the night. We were all staring at the place, bewildered by how pretty it was.
"Hey babe! Everyone's staring at you!" Alfie steps up, giving Zoe a quick peck on the cheek. She smirks and then nudges me with her elbow. "No, they're just looking at Y/N." I hush her and push her on the shoulder. We all giggle before turning and walking into the main room.
"Obviously I'm gonna go get some food. My socially awkward self is gonna go eat and sit in the corner." I start to move towards the alcohol table before Louise grabs me by the arm. "Nuh uh uuuhhh, lookie over there. Dan is staring at you." Louise whispers in my ear. I blush and look over to where she was pointing, seeing Dan who was talking to Phil and Joe, who was sure enough staring at me.
I quickly look down as Zoe and Louise giggle. I brush Louise off as I walk over to the table, pouring myself a glass of Fire Ball. If I came out here, I was at least gonna have a good time.
I start taking a sip, moaning at the taste. "Enjoying that Fire Ball a little too much, aye Y/N?" I hear a chuckle as I look over to see Dan who takes a swig of his drink. "It's makes my existential soul feel better, which makes me moan in happiness. I think you'd know a thing or two about that, hmm?" I retort back at him with a smirk. He giggles his adorable high pitched giggle. "Of course I would. I'm the king of existentialism." He rolls his eyes as he takes another sip. "I'm the queen, pretty boy, so watch out." I wink at him as I cheers him. He smirks as we both chug our drink.
"Ahhh, I don't know if it's the drink giving me confidence or what, but I wouldn't mind being your pretty boy." He devilishly grins as he refills his cup. "I wouldn't mind that either." I retort again, mimicking his grin as he refills my cup as well.
"So, would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" He asks sincerely, looking at me with hopeful eyes. "Of course, you are my pretty boy after all."