Some Weird Shit

Okay, so I woke up and got on my phone like always.
(You guys know this)
I clicked on WattPad and I was signed out. That's strange cause I never sign out. I was like "okay wtf." I signed in, and ALL OF MY LIBRARY WAS DELETED. ALL OF IT, EVERY SINGLE BOOK. I have over 100 books that I was STILL READING. Now, I have to go through millions of notifications, going through millions of books, JUST TO FIND THE ONES I WAS READING.

Now, luckily for me, my favorite authors post regularly, so some books were easier to find than others. Some books, I still haven't found, and I'm REALLY FUCKING PISSED about it.

Like there was one Draco x Reader book that I was reading, and now I can't find it. Just my fuckin luck. The book wasn't even finished yet! It was so good, and now I can't even remember the name. I'm literally so furious. I can't even..

I'm just relieved that none of my books were deleted. That would've pushed me over the fuckin edge. That would've caused World War III, I'm tellin yah.

My heart is racing and now I have a headache, JUST GREAT. I'm so pissed, you guys don't even know. I'm so angry to the point that I'm not gonna even try to post a chapter today. This is the chapter you guys are getting. Sorry, but fuck that shit. Complain to WattPad if you gotta problem with it.

I'm taking a day off. Hope you guys are doing well. Blah, blah, blah whatever.

Stay fuckin lovely,
Elise

P.S. WattPad,

Get your fuckin shit together.