I'm Glad I'm Such A Tease

Okay, so let me explain.
This is part 2 of 'Such A Tease.'
Yeah, yeah, I know. That was my first fucking chapter.
BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Peighton and my other best friend Aaliyah both are now my top biggest fans, which isn't all that great, cause now they're texting me late at night and early in the morning yelling at me saying "Elise, getcho ass to work, we nEED A PART 2!"
Jk, I love them so much, and it's funny as fuck.
My favorite thing that Aaliyah said before I started writing this was "My name is Princess, but you got the fuckin crown on." (Her first name is Princess.) LIKE YESS BITCH IM QUEEN.
Anyways, onto the smut.

926 Words

Smut Warning ⚠️

Dan dragged me outside, basically throwing me into a taxi. "Where to, Mister?" An older gentleman with a New York accent asked Dan. "The Grand Hotel, please." He replied, his voice deep and husky. It was a challenge, but I contained my moans that were bubbling up just from the sound of his voice. His head turned to me, his normally warm chocolate eyes were now almost pitch black from lust. My bottom lip went in between my teeth, my eyelashes fluttering seductively. Dan let out a soft grunt as his left hand traveled up my bare thigh, my black dress hiking up from the position I was sitting in, giving his curious hand more area to touch. Just as his hand came in contact with my lace panties, the cab stopped. "We're here." The driver smiled. Dan pulled out his wallet, handing the driver a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change." He said deeply before opening his door, pulling me out with him. The elevator ride up to our room felt like ages. The air around us was thick with sexual tension as Dan tried his hardest to keep his dick in his pants. The elevator finally came to a stop, the doors opening loudly. Dan grabbed my hand, yanking me to our hotel room. He opened the door, immediately throwing me onto the bed roughly.
"Jesus Dan, was I teasing you that much?" I smirked confidently as I watched him quickly take off his good for nothing belt, his black ripped jeans dropping to the ground, along with his boxers. He tugged off his white collared shirt, undressing fully. "Strip, now." Dan commanded in a gruff voice. My downstairs area flooded as I quickly pulled down my dress, taking off my heels and lace underwear. As I took of my choker and threw it onto the ground with the rest of our clothes, Dan leaped on top of me, my head hitting the silk covers of the bed. He started trailing kisses up and down my neck, sucking and biting on the soft flesh. "This is what you do to me." He whispered in my ear before he started to nibble on my earlobe. His right hand traveled down to my pussy, tracing my sensitive area softly. I moaned and squirmed impatiently under him. He let out a deep chuckle, moving his face to where it was right in front of mine. "You get to tease me all day, but I don't get to tease you for a few seconds? How fair is that?" He smiled widely before plunging two of his fingers into me. My back arched at the sudden pleasure, my lips parted slightly as soft whimpers left my throat. He fingers went in and out of me quickly, a third finger joining soon after. I was so close to reaching my peak, I could feel the warm ball begin to form in my abdomen. Just as I was about to cum, he pulled out his fingers, licking them clean. I let out a frustrated sigh as I glared at him, only to receive a high pitched giggle from him. His adorable facade swiftly was replaced by his lust again as he flipped me over, laying me on my stomach. He quickly retrieved a condom from his suit case, pulling onto his fully erect penis. He leaned above me, tracing his tip along my folds slowly as he placed his lips against the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine. "Are you ready baby girl?" Dan mumbled. "Yes daddy." I moaned back.
Dan moaned softly as he shoved himself into me, not even giving me a second to adjust as he quickly pumped in and out of me. My back arched as a loud pornographic moan left the back of my throat. He leaned down, biting my shoulder roughly to contain his grunts and moans. The only sounds in the room were my loud moaning and skin against skin. Dan spread my legs wider, allowing him to hit my g-spot multiple times. I lowered my head, biting onto the covers, but Dan didn't like that too much, because he quickly tied my hair up into a loose ponytail, pulling me back up roughly.
Soon, we both reached our climaxes. Dan fell tiredly onto my back as he released my hair, allowing my head to fall onto the sheets. A minute went by before he pulled out slowly, not wanting to hurt me. He flopped down beside me, pulling me into him to cuddle. He sweetly kissed my noes, cheeks, and forehead, showing his tender side.
"You wanna' know something?" I asked him out of the blue. "What?" He replied tiredly. "If it's always gonna' end like this, then I'm Glad I'm Such A Tease."