Hogwarts Danny

(439 Words)

I ran through the brick pillar, immediately turning to my right and bolting to the train. The Hogwarts Express. I give all my stuff to the conductor as I jump onto the train. I walk through, looking for an empty compartment. At the very end, there is one with only one kid in it. I slide the door open, revealing a curly brown haired boy. He looks up at me from his book, and smiles. "Hi, I'm Y/N, I was wondering if I could sit here?" I asked cautiously. "Of course! Be my guest, I would love the company. I'm Dan, by the way. But you can call me Hogwarts Danny." He smirked, revealing his dimples.
(Le Time Skip Brought To You By Serverus Snape, RIP ALAN R.)
Dan and I walked together towards the dining hall, lead by Professor Mcgonagall. Dan and I were both first years, so we were going to get sorted. We entered as students started getting called up to get sorted. There was Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley. Then as I was in thought, I got startled when I heard, "Y/N L/N!" I walked up to the hat, sat down, and before the hat could be placed upon my head, it yelled, "SLYTHERIN!!"
The Slytherin table clapped and cheered as I sat down, watching for Dan's turn. To my enjoyment, he was called next. As his name was called, he basically jumped three feet into the air, getting just as scared as I had. The hat was placed on his head, and the hat started speaking. "Hmmm.. You are smart, very smart. Good for Ravenclaw. But you are also kind and caring. Extremely good for Hufflepuff. You would also be good in Griffindor, as you are a very loud child, liking to be seen by all. But I can tell you want to be in Slytherin... Why exactly? Hmm, it seems you want to be with Miss Y/N, do you? Okay then, SLYTHERIN!!"
Dan started to blush profusely as he walked towards you, sitting beside you. You were blushing too, as you said, "You want to be with me..?" "M-maybe..." He mumbled, looking down. You placed your soft hand on his, putting your head on his shoulder. "Okay, we'll be together, Hogwarts Danny."

(Ok I'm really really sorry for not posting lately, I've been quite busy. And I'm sorry this is so short. But I'm kinda busy getting ready to start writing a Draco Malfoy X Reader, so be sticking around for more info on that if you'd like! Thanks guys, love you!)