Brb, gotta go commit suic-

(I'm updating this real quick to say that DestineeThreat just followed me as well. 2 OF MY FAVE AUTHORS FOLLOWED ME TODAY.
I feel like screaming "MyYyYyYyyy.. GrAnDad iS GoOd.."
If you get that reference, then you're my kind of person.
Anyways, just a quick update, go follow DestineeThreat too, she's an AMAZING writer as well.)

GUYS.

IM.

CRYING.

Before I start saying ANYTHING, go follow soccer-mom-steve RIGHT. NOW.

I'm in love with her works, she's a really talented writer, etc etc.

Anyways, back to me dying.

SHE COMMENTED ON HERE SAYING "Friends. Don't. Lie." ON THE 'Friends Tell The Truth' CHAPTER.

(It honestly made me laugh, but then I had a heart attack)

I HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE SHE (or he) IS READING MY. DAN. HOWELL. SMUTTS. &. IMAGINES. BOOK. AND POSSIBLY MY OTHERS.

This book is SO FUCKIN CRINGEY UGHHH.

I started it like 2 years ago, it's SO bad.

I told her (or him) to stop reading because of how bad it was. I was trying to save her (or him) from getting eye raped by my AWFUL writing.

But guess what she (or he) said?

SHE (or he) SAID "NO, ILL KEEP READING AND YOU CANT STOP ME."

And then "AND ITS NOT CRINGEY, ITS REALLY GOOD."

1st of all, I was trying to help, but now you're gonna die in 7 days because my writing will haunt your dreams like Freddy Krueger.

2nd of all, whaAATT? My writing is the cringeyest of cringey. It's AWFUL.

I keep on writing just cause of my fans and how much everyone loves my writing. You guys motivate me to keep going.

3rd of all, THANK YOU FOR COMPLEMENTING MY WRITING.

Seriously, if you haven't followed her (or him) yet, pLEAse dO, you won't regret it.

Anyways, 4th of all, nOW SHES (or he's) GONNA SEE HOW WEIRD AND OBSESSED I AM WITH MY FAVE CELEBRITIES.

KILL 👏 ME 👏 NOW 👏👏👏

She's (or he's) gonna read the rest of my Imagines and some Smuts, and then she's (or he's) gonna see the chapters I posted about my fave baby boys, and be like "okaaayyy... *clicks unfollow and then blocks me*"

Oh yeah, she (or he) fOLLOweD mE.

UGHHHH.

And now she's (or he's) gonna see this chapter and be like:

And then I'm gonna be like:

MY LAST CHAPTER WAS LITERALLY THE ONE ABOUT SONORA, UGHHH

Anyways, gotta go jump off a bridge. Brb, gotta blast. ✌️✌️✌️

Thanks again to soccer-mom-steve for being so nice about my writing, and PLEAASSE don't block me or unfollow me because you are such an amazing writer and you inspire me a lot.

I apologize for being such a weird and cringey writer and fangirl, and I hope you don't hate me after reading my awful books.

Love yah 😘😂

Stay lovely,
Elise.