Playlists

Okay, so I wanted to write a chapter giving you guys the songs that I listen to on a daily basis that make me happy/happier.
Most of them are depressing and broken hearted, but that's just me. Also, I think it could really help anyone that's experiencing the same shit that I am. I'm just trying to shine a little light that no one shines for me.
These are all separated into the separate playlists that they're in, but I recommend all of them.

Make Yourself Feel Better Playlist:
Black Bear - Do Re Mi (when someone fucks with you, play this)
Halsey - Sorry (for when you don't feel good enough)
Cigarettes After Sex - Keep On Loving You (just plain sweet)
Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (this one's personal to me and real life experiences I've had)
Khalid - Coaster (also personal to me and real life experiences I've had)
Russ - Losing Control (for that hurt and broken special someone you're with)
Cigarettes After Sex - Sweet (for those s.e.x.y times, you're welcome)
Ansel Elgort - Thief (this may seem hard to believe, but when YOU'RE the heartbreaker)
The Neighborhood - R.I.P. 2 My Youth (for the infinite existential crisis you're having)
The Neighborhood - Sweater Weather (when you're with that special someone)

Billie Helps The Pain: (This isn't all of her songs, just the ones that I like and the ones that speak to me.)
Billie Eilish - Party Favor (for when someone's using you)
Billie Eilish - Six Feet Under (when someone you love leaves you or dies)
Billie Eilish - Copy Cat (for when you got a bitch that's tryna be you cause YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SPECIAL AND AMAZING)
Billie Eilish - Idontwannabeyouanymore (for when you're hating yourself)
Billie Eilish - My Boy (for when someone cheats on you)
Billie Eilish - Ocean Eyes (for when you're with that special someone/when you're madly in love)
Billie Eilish - Watch (for when you've been left and heartbroken, and then you get up, dust yourself off, and prove that hoe wrong)
Billie Eilish - Belly Ache (just cause we're all a little crazy)

Finn's Playlist: (yes, I have a playlist for some of his favorite songs. Fight me, bitches)
Mac Demarco - My Kind Of Woman (for your special someone)
Mac Demarco - For The First Time (for when you're left)
Childish Gambino - Redbone (for when you feel a little wild and wanna jam out)
Mac Demarco - Freaking Out The Neighborhood (for the P. A. R. T. A. A. A. A. A. Y. Y. Y)
Jon Kuwada - Cherry Cola (when you're thinking bout that special someone and you're thinking about what makes them special to you)
Spendtime Palace - Lily Lee (for when you're heartbroken and you're angry about it, not sad)
Phoenix - Entertainment (for when a person's using you, but you love them too much to let go)
Red Orange County - Best Friends (this one's a personal favorite. For when you're in the friend zone and you have a love/hate relationship with that person)

I hope these help, or at least give you some bomb tunes to jam out to when you're sad, hurt, mad, or just wanting to rock out.
Like I said, they help me, so maybe they'll help you, or someone out there. If you guys have some special songs like these, then hit me up and give me some suggestions. I'd love to hear what you guys listen to.
Anyways, definitely go listen to all of these, P. L. E. A. S. E. They're all amazing, I swear.
They'll either make you cry, make your heart hurt in the relatable sadness that you're familiar with, mend your shattered heart, or just make your head bob and close your eyes like a true J. A. M. M. I. N. G. song will.
Enjoy, comment, and tell me which ones you guys like the most!

Stay lovely,
Elise.