400 & Dan Shorts!

760 Words
(AAHHH IM SORRY DON'T KILL ME, RUBBER UP FOR DAN AND GET MEME'D BITCH.)

Guys, this is crazy!
Every. Damn. Week. I get another 100 reads! You guys are simply amazing. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the Since I've Met You series. So much that I'm planning on making a part 3, so be looking out for that.
Anyways, that you guys so so much from the bottom of my black and cold heart. Getting so many reads in this short amount of time is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, just to spell it out for you.
Because I don't wanna take too much hype away from yet another mile stone reached, this chapter will be Dan Shorts. I hope you guys enjoy, and thanks again!

How you guys meet:

It was a cold and rainy day. I had just gotten out of my last class of the day. Luckily, it was a Friday, which instantly meant I could go home and relax after a stressful week. I mean, it wasn't that stressful. I'm head cheerleader, and I'm kind of popular, but I don't understand why. People say I'm pretty and nice, but I'm a huge nerd.
I'm not like the other cheerleaders. I do well in my academics, focus in class, study, etc. But I also play video games, read a lot of books and listened to not-modern-pop music.
Anyways, I'm walking out of school when all of a sudden, I hear what sounds like fighting. I roll my eyes, already knowing who it is. Jason, head of the football team. He's a pig, but all the girls love him, of course, besides me. I walk out into the courtyard only to see Jason and his group picking on an emo looking kid. He had straightened brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and he was pretty tall for his age. He looked kinda cute..
"Who do you think you are, kid?" Jason interrogates. "Someone who's at least higher than your standards and IQ level." The kid spits sarcastically.
Jason's fists clench as he brings it up, ready to strike the kid. "Oh now you're gonna get it--" "JASON, STOP!" I yell as I rush forward, squeezing in between some of the guys and standing in front of the kid. Jason's fists unclench as his angry face turns into a smug smirk. "Oh hey, pretty kitty. Why are you defending this dweeb?" His friends laugh and high five him. "Because. He seems like a good kid. Now back off before I get you all in trouble." I hiss. The group chortles and mumbles sarcastic 'oohs' at me. Jason tugs at his jacket and he narrows his eyes at me. "Oh yeah, and how you gonna do that?" "Who's the teacher gonna' believe? A bunch of jocks that get in trouble 24/7, or the top-of-the-class school chairman?" I retort with sass. Jason takes a step back in defeat, waving me off and pulling his friends away with him. I let out a breath and I turn around to face the kid. He has a pleased smirk on his face, which changes into a kind smile.
"Thanks, I'm Dan." He puts out his hand for me to shake.
"No problem, I'm Y/N."

How he asks you out:

"FULL/NAME!" The headmaster calls out. I hear cheering as I walk to the stage, walking up and shaking hands with the headmaster. He whispers in my ear, "I'm proud of you, Y/N." and hands me my high school diploma. I mumble a 'thank you' as I smile and wave before heading off of the stage and back to my seat.
~Time Skip~
I'm walking to my car, getting ready to go home. My friends and I dispatch as they pat me on the back and say their 'goodbyes.' I smile contently as I walk to my car, unlocking it. Before I get in, I hear panting. "Y-Y- hold on.." I giggle at the out-of-breath Dan that is crouched beside me. He coughs and regains his breath before getting back up and walking to me. He stands directly in front of me and grasps my hands gently. He looks me in the eyes and smiles. "I love you, Y/N." And then he kisses me. It's full of passion and happiness. After a few seconds, he releases and placed his forehead against mine, grinning like an idiot.
"Will you go out with me?"
"Of course. I love you too, Dan."