Spoopy Babe

Spooky week, AHHHH!
That's right, mo-fo's, it's time for another round of spooktacular Dan & Phil. What were you guys' fave spooky vids Dan & Phil posted this time? Let me know in the comments!

1447 Words

"Hello guys, Y/N here. Today, I'm gonna' do a simple spooky Q/A!" I throw my hands up like an excited child. I was in a Hogwarts uniform costume. Slytherin, of course. "Do you guys like my costume? I love it! But you wanna' know a secret? If I was going to a frat party, and I had to be wearing a sexy costume, I could just pop the top buttons like this--" I undid the top two buttons on the white dress shirt to where it showed a little cleavage. "--And now I'm a sexy Harry Potter school girl!" I chuckled as I grabbed my phone that was sitting beside me, looking through my notes to find all the questions I wrote down. I didn't redo the buttons, I didn't mind. A sexy Harry Potter school girl sounds more fun, anyways.
"Ooookay, starting with the first question. @themagicalcat asks, 'What are you doing for Halloween?' Umm, Dan, Phil and I are gonna' watch some scary movies until only one person is still awake or left able to watch the movie. Whoever is left gets all the candy. Personally, I think it's either going to be Dan and I as the last people left, because Phil is an innocent cinnamon roll and he falls asleep pretty quick." I smirk at the camera as I scroll through more questions. "@spoopysarah asks, 'What's it like being with Dan and Phil during Spooky Week?' It's actually really funny. They play horror games into the wee hours of the night, recording or not, so that gives me millions of chances to just scare the living shit outta' them." I laugh evilly. "They love me, I swear." I laugh to myself. I scroll through more questions before one catches my eye. "This ones good. @memesarelife says, 'What is Dan doing right now and if he's not doing anything, bring him in.' Okay. DAAANNNYYY BOIII!" I yell. A few seconds go by before I hear walking down the hallway. My door creaks open  as I see Dan in pajamas. "Yes, love?" Dan asks. "A person asked for you to come on camera with me for a while." I smile at him. "No, I look like a mess!" Dan giggles his adorable high pitched giggle. "Plleeeaaassee baby? It's my Halloween Q/A, and the person who asked is named 'memesarelife,' you can't say no to that!" I laughed as I got up and went over to Dan, grasping his arm and slightly pulling him towards my bed. "Y/NNNN, please no. At least let me look presentable!" He wined. "But you look adorable, Dan." I booped his nose and kissed it. He smiled and blushed a little. "Fine, but I'm not gonna' do much." He concedes as I jump up and down excitedly. He laughs at me as I drag him over to my bed. "He's in pajamas which he thinks is this big and awful thing, but really he's just in a tee shirt and shorts. He looks fine, right guys?" I ask hopefully towards the camera. Dan sits down beside me, finally noticing my costume.
"What the bloody hell are you wearing?" Dan gawks at me. I giggle shyly as I try to redo the buttons, but Dan puts his hand on mine and stops me. "I was telling them how easily I could turn from a Harry Potter school girl to a slutty Harry Potter school girl." He just smirked as he laid down, his head in my lap and his legs curled up in front of him. I laugh as I look up at the camera. "This is what I have to deal with, guys. I wanted a boyfriend, but instead I got a giant lazy cat!" I joked as I started to pet Dan's curly hair. To further the joke, he started to purr and meow. I fell backwards onto my bed as I laughed hysterically.
Once I finally calmed down, I sat back up with Dan's head still in my lap as he closed his eyes. I smiled sweetly at him as I looked back at my phone. "So @danandy/naregoals asks, 'What are your favorite times with Dan?' These times, definitely. I love when we're just cuddled up on the couch watching some random anime. He normally falls asleep there as well. He's just my big ole' fluff ball, and I love him." I smiled down at him once again to find that he was smiling too, but a sleepy smile. I also found that I was subconsciously stroking his face and hair. I blushed as I looked back at my phone for one more question. "@howellisdaddy asks, before I say the question, I just have to say.. Same. Just same. Howell IS daddy." I giggle at the camera as Dan's sleepy smile grows wider. "Anyways, @howellisdaddy asks, 'What's a spooky Halloween name you'd call Dan?' Either Shrek Daddy or Spoopy Babe because we are the meme couple." I winked at the camera and did finger guns. Dan giggled tiredly as he snuggled his face into my stomach trying to get more comfortable. "Aww... Give this video a like if you liked this video and the adorable Danny boy who joined me. Subscribe and what not if you like me and my weirdness. I can't really get up to do my outro because this giant cat is on my lap but bye guys!" I blow a kiss towards the camera and wave.
"Dan, you have to get off of me so I can turn off the camera." I laugh as I nudge him to get off. He groans and just snuggles further into me. I sigh at his adorableness. "We can cuddle fully if you let me up." I bribe. He shoots up and moves towards the pillow side of my bed. I chuckle as I get up and turn off the camera, taking down all the equipment and what not. When I'm done, I start taking off my costume, leaving me in the white button up and no pants. I climb into the bed and Dan already has he arms outstretched. We move around until finally comfortable. His arms are around my waist as his head lies on my stomach as a pillow while my hands roam through his hair. He hugs me tightly as though I'm a big teddy bear. He's so cute.
"I love you, baby." Dan whispers tiredly. "I love you more, Dan." I reply as I drift off to sleep with the man I love so dearly next to me.
Happy Halloween, babe.

Real Ending:

Once I finished editing the video, I uploaded it. A few minutes went by and my phone was lighting up with constant notifications. I giggled and blushed at the screenshots and tweets saying how cute we were. I may or may not have left the ending in where I had to bribe Dan to get off me..
It was too cute, okay?
As I was reading through the comments and tweets, I saw a particular tweet that caught my eye.
"Yeah, we are really cute aren't we? I love her. Happy Halloween, everyone!"

From @danisnotonfire

I smiled and gushed at him. He always knows how to make me melt inside. He's just the best.

Later I found out that we had been nominated for cutest couple on YouTube award against Zoe & Alfie, Christine & Ben, and Liza & David. When I told Dan, he basically screamed and tackled me in a huge bear hug. He gets excited over everything about us, it's funny. As he still laid on top of me from the tackle, he took out his phone and pressed record on the camera. "I tackled you in a hug, does that mean that you fell for me?" Dan smirks as he turns the camera towards me. I giggle as I grab the phone and positioned it in selfie style as I kissed his nose, cheeks, and then finally, his lips.
"I already fell for you, baby." I smiled softly as he awed and kissed my nose, cheeks, and lips too.
"Same, love."
And then we ended the video. He posted it on Instagram and Twitter.
It immediately blew up, but we didn't care. We didn't pay attention to our phones blowing up with notifications or the sounds of people texting us, we just laid on the ground, still hugging, as we just enjoyed each other.
Once again, Happy Halloween babe.