X Readers

Quick PSA.

I'm literally SO TRIGGERED right now.

Why?

Because the majority of people who write X Readers always make a name (OC) for the main character.

And somehow it's now trendy to have a 'cast' so someone else IRL is playing that OC.

It makes me so mad because I've just had to delete over 5 X Readers because of that.
If I'm gonna read an X Reader, I want it to be 'Y/N' so that the reader can actually feel involved, like they're in the story themselves.

Yah know, like, the whole reason that they came to read the story in the beginning?

I'm not saying that the stories themselves are bad, it's just, at least put in the bio 'This has my OC' or some shit in it, so I don't waste my fucking time.

Like, how hard is it to write 'Y/N' and 'L/N'?
I've done it millions of times, it's quite simple.

It just makes me so mad. As an experienced writer, I know that you want to make your own full stories and what not, but if it's a fucking X Reader, the least you could do is let the fangirls and fanboys have their moment of glory.

If you're gonna make an OC for the main character, then make OCs for ALL the characters.

Ugh, I don't even know why I'm so mad, I guess I just want one. fucking. Y/N L/N X Reader.

Does anyone else share this same trigger? Prolly not.

(Just to quench your curiosity, they were all Jack D. Grazer X Readers.
Kill me, please.) 

Again, I'm not saying that the stories themselves were bad, just the concept in which the writer took was bad, in my not so humble opinion.

Anyways,
Stay lovely.