Dog Calenders

Dan and Phil are doing a photoshoot for their up and coming calendar for 2018. Obviously, I had to be there. 1, to support my lovely boyfriend and 2, to spend time with puppies, of course! I was a little late because I didn't set my alarm clock properly, but I didn't wake up too late. I was supposed to be there by 6:00 and I woke up at 6:10. I quickly got dressed, throwing on a black teeshirt and black shorts. I threw my hair up into a messy ponytail and quickly did my makeup. Simple mascara and nude lipstick. I grabbed my phone and car keys as I slipped on my black and red converse. I jogged outside and got in my car, quickly driving to the studio that the photoshoot was going to take place.
A 10 minute drive, not bad. I finally made it there and parked in the big parking lot. I checked my car's clock before I got out and ran inside.
6:25...
Damnit, why do I have to be such a screw up? I opened the door and immediately saw the photo taking crew. I smiled and waved at them as their attention was turned to me. "Who are you?" A random girl asked rudely. "Oh, I'm--" "She's my girlfriend." Someone cut me off. I turned around and saw Dan standing there with a smirk on his face. I smiled as I ran over to him, embracing him in a warm hug. "You're late." He whispers into my ear seductively. I shiver at his words as I nod slowly. "Y-Yeah, sorry. My alarm clock is broken." I giggled shyly. We released from the hug and he quickly kissed me on the lips. I blushed as I kissed back, my hands trailing up to caress his cheeks. "Ahem." I heard the random girl grunt. Dan and I separated fully and looked at the girl. She had long pastel pink hair, bright hazel eyes, and light tan skin. Her nails were long and purple, matching her purple crop top exactly. She wore dark blue skinny jeans and black heels.
She looked like a hoe, honestly.
"Sorry Dan, but we need to get started." Her mood changed from 0 to 100 real quick. She flashed Dan a pearly white smile as she walked over to the main camera and started to adjust it.
"Sorry, gotta get started." He sighed as he walked over to the picture platform. I nodded, understanding fully.
"Hey Y/N!" I heard a cheerful voice behind me once again. I turned around to see Phil with his arms wide open, wanting a hug. I gladly accepted, walking over and pulling him into a warm hug. "I'm glad you made it. I thought you wouldn't come." He smiled down at me. "Never. I'm just a little late, that's all." I pulled back from the hug and patted him on the head. He chuckled softly at me and walked over to the photoshoot platform. "Okay, so we're starting off with January." The girl said. I didn't notice until now but the guys were both in blue and had party hats on. Someone brought the dog in, a corgi of course. Phil held it as Dan held some balloons. I started to laugh as I read what the balloons said. "What's so funny?" Dan turned to look at me. "The balloons say 'Happy birthday, Dad.' Phil is the birthday daddy." I face palmed and shook my head at my own cringey joke. Dan and Phil laughed hysterically as they read the balloon. They finally calmed down and finished the January photo takes. Now, we're moving on to February, my birthday month.

(Just go with it, I'm sorry.)

Dan and Phil came out in white jeans, white shoes, a white button up shirt, red suspenders, and a red bow tie.
Dan looked extremely sexy. They were filming little bits of the whole photoshoot and Phil just pulled out his camera again. "Now we're onto February! Y/N's birth month!" He turned the camera to me. I covered my face with my hands and turned away. "No Phil, I look like trash!" I exclaimed as I blushed. "Y/N, you look amazing like always." Phil reassured me, but I still wasn't having it. "I know what'll get her to remove her hands." Dan said cockily. "Oh I bet." I challenged. Shuffling was heard around me until it went silent. "Y/N, remove your hands." Phil said. "No! Why isn't Dan talking?" I laughed nervously. "Just look, I promise you won't regret it." I gave into Phil's adorable pleas. I removed my hands slowly, revealing Dan in the February outfit, but he had a rose in his mouth and was smirking sexily. He winked at me and put his hands on his hips. I could feel my face turning as red as his bowtie.
"Y/N! Your face!" Phil bursted out as he fell over laughing. This also broke Dan, causing him to drop the rose from his mouth as he giggled his cute high pitched giggle. "Whatever. I'm leaving." I said emotionlessly as I walked out of the studio. They tried to beg me to stay, but the only thing that left their mouths were wheezing sounds and loud laughter. I rolled my eyes and smiled softly at them as I got into my car. I drove to a nearby Starbucks for some fresh coffee. Once I got there, I went inside and to my pleasure, it was pretty empty. I went up to the barista and smiled at her. She looked up from the cash register and smiled, but her smile grew once she saw me fully. "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE Y/N L/N!" She jumped up and down excitedly.
I'm a YouTuber, okay? It's common for me to get recognized these days. "Yeah, I am." I laughed as tucked a fallen piece of hair behind my ear. "I love you and your work so much! You and Dan are so adorable-- Wait, are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "Why? What is it?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Your face it's just.. It's just all red." She said softly. My eyes widened as I touched my face. It was burning hot.
Damnit, Dan..