- chapter 2 -

( so far I have had a lot of fun writing this! I hope you guys like it!)

Danielle's pov

We all get to the beach and I grab a towel and sunscreen then run closer to the water. I start putting on sunscreen when Zach decides to steal the sunscreen from me. I was done with it but I chased him anyway. 

"HEY! THE OTHER BOYS NEED TO USE IT ASWELL!"  I say as I chase him.  "I WANNA USE IT LET ME USE IT!" He said and stopped quickly in front of me. 

I fell on him and I hope I didn't crush him.  "Are you ok?"  I asked sounding worried.  He got up and looked at Me.  "I am perfectly fine". As he smears sunscreen on his face to tease me.

After he was done getting on sunscreen all the other boys put it on and we went near the ocean.  "ITS GONNA BE COOOLLD!"  Complained jack.  He was near the water his feet in the water complaining.  So being the great big sister I am I push him in.

"AAAAAAAA-"  jack got soaked.  He came up with his noodle hair in his eyes.  Before he could remove them from blinding him I run behind Jonah. 

"Jonah protect me from the noodle beast." I whisper to him.  "Dani I shall save you" he screams and runs towards jack who was running towards me. 

Zach comes in and carries me away.  "I shall flee with you in my arms!"  Daniel comes and protects Zach from jack.  While Corbyn is face timing Christina. 

Little did I know Jonah started to carry jack towards me and zach.  Before we could run jack jumped out of his arms and tackled me with his wet body.  

"OH MY GOOOD". I said as jack rubbed his noodle hair on my face.  I push him off and get Zach wet and Zach got Jonah wet.  Daniel ran off saying " IMA STAY DRY FOR DAYS". Then he jumped into the water. 

                      •after the beach•

We all went to are room and got into pj's.  I was wear red comfortable workout shorts with an Cosy crop top.  I went down the stairs and ran over to Zach. 

"Zach can I get on your instagram?"  I asked with puppy eyes.  He handed me his phone and let me get on instagram.  I liked pictures for him and commented on fan things.  People freaked out and I tell them "you guys need to like more fan stuff.  And follow more people you guys are so boring."  Zach turns to me and grabs his phone.  " I try but I'm always busy with the boys." I grab his Chin and say " ok well as long as you try."  I wink then give him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

Daniel and corbyn start going "ooooo" and Daniel hops up getting a pan and wooden spoon. 

" THIS IS WHAT YOU TOO GET FOR THIS MORNING!" Daniel screams. " DANIELLE KISSED ZACH ON THE CHEEK!"  He ran through the house saying and banging on the pan.

I just sat there next to Zach putting my head on his shoulder.  Jack turned around and said "I have been blessed" he bent down on his knees with his hands in front of him going up and down.  Me and Zach laugh.

"We are a blessing" Zach says wrapping his arm around me.  I blush and cuddle his chest.  Jack got up and drank a cup of milk then went to bed.  Corbyn followed him since they share a room. 

Jonah and Daniel walk by and say " don't get to crazy kids" I push them both " I've known him for a day calm your shit."  Then me and Zach go up to my room. 

I lay in my bed and got on my phone liking pictures on insta.  "Hey thanks for hanging out with me, I really like you." He said blushing turning his face to the side.  I love when he did that.

I lean is and kiss his cheek.  " me too, maybe next time we sleep in the same bed if I don't feel lonely tonight and go to your room."  I wink and lay down as Zach walked out he turned off my lights. 

----------------------------------------

Are you guys enjoying this?  I really love
This so far like wow.  But my writing skills could be better 😂.  Anyways if you like this comment and tell me some things you like and dislike I might listen to those things and they will help me improve! I love y'all