- chapter 16 -

thank you all so much for about 600 reads 😭😭😭 I can't believe that many people like my book! I love you all so much you have no idea! ❤❤❤

Danielle's POV

3.

GO!

Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel all bit into the bacon then at a bit of the eggs quickly. They were hungry holy shit.

All of a sudden you see all of there eyes glow and a bunch of moaning because they liked it so much.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THEY LOVE THEM I TOLD YOU ALL IT WAS GOOD!" Yelled macy bouncing around the kitchen.

The first one to finish and swallow was Daniel.

He just got off the chair went in front of her and praised her on his knees moving his hands up and down.

"THESE ARE SO GOOD OH MY LORD GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH THIS AMAZING GIFT OF COOKING!" Said daniel screaming and then Corbyn ran over doing the same.

"I NEED YOU TO LIVE HERE FOREVER, DANIEL MARRY THIS GIRL!" Said Corbyn.

Zach and Jonah just sat there scarfing down the food moaning every bite they take.

"Damn that food is making you more horny than when you are with me!" I yell.

He swallows his food and then cries of laughter.

Jack just turns to me seriously but can't hold back and laughs.

"How could you tell?" Asked jack laughing still

"He never moans when he kisses or looks at me." I say and giggle as I saw it.

"Don't worry you still have the number one spot. But his is a close second" Zach says and laughs before taking his last bite.

Jonah finished his plate.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!! Thanks for the breakfast I'm going to go text my crush!" He says and runs upstairs.

"WAIT IM NOSEY LET ME SEE YOUR TEXTS!" I scream and kiss zach before running to follow Jonah.

I shut the door behind me and he is hiding his phone.

"NOOOOOOO!" He yells

"YEESSS!! I know what a girl wants boy so TELL ME HOE!" I say back and sit next to him.

"Ok well her name is Mackenzie and she is a fan. So far I know she loves are first EP the most and is the most beautiful and kind person ever." He says and blushes.

"God damnit your such a baby." I say and slap his arm.

"Now what is her favorite song?" I asked

"Free. And also she lives in LA so it would be easy for me to meet her." He said and fiddled with his fingers after giving me his phone.

"Well god damn do i have a plan!" I say before explaining my plan.

                           Macy's POV

After Danielle ran up the stairs because she is nosey as fuck everyone was done with their breakfast and we sat on the couch.

I sat next to Daniel and kissed his cheek.

"It has been about 2 weeks since you two have became a thing right?" Asked Corbyn getting all interested.

"Yea it is!  I forgot it has felt like we have been together forever." Said Daniel looking at me with his ocean eyes.

He is so cute.  I can't stop thinking that this is a dream or a prank.

"Yea, hopefully it is forever knock on wood." I say and kiss him.

He is such a sweetie.

Corbyn just looks at us along with Zach and jack and say "awwwwwww" in unison.

We blush and cuddle on the couch while everyone else are having a conversation about girls.

                           Jonahs POV

"And then you take her here and we will all just talk and become friends!" Danielle says and smiles hopping her plan is good.

"That sounds really romantic and cute!  Hopefully the boys agree!" I say fidgeting with my fingers again.

"Of course they will agree they got your back!" Danielle says patting me on the back and walks out waving me to follow down the stairs.

She was a really good friend.  I'm glad she has my back!

---------------------------------

Woooop wooooop!!  Finally got a girl for Jonah!  Thank you to the girl who asked I really needed something to write about plus Jonah wasn't really talked about much so thank you!  I love you alll!! ❤❤❤