- chapter 9 -

Listen to this song while reading it makes it like 10x better. Also am I the only one who listens to music that goes along with the book I'm reading? Just wondering.

AT THE HOUSE

Danielle's POV

After 5:00 I felt a lot better,  since I was stubborn I picked crutches.  I wanted to challenge myself and get better faster.

"Omg I was so worried!"  Shouted Daniel and jack as they swiftly ran to me slowing down before hugging me.

I dropped my crutches and let jack hold me as my legs wrap around him.  My cast was kinda making it hard but I didn't care.

"I'm sorry for worrying you,  you should know I power through this shit!"  I say and get my crutches back from Zach.

He and the rest of the boys hugged me and we all backed away.  I needed help upstairs so I got Zach to carry me while Daniel held my crutches.

I sat on my bed and scooted up to my pillows and pulled my covers over me.  Then someone got into my bed and held me.

"I love you." Zach said cuddling me.  I turn to face him and rest my head on his chest.  I loved him so much.

I hear a ring on his phone and he got up and checked it.  "Hey I gotta take this I'll be right back ok?"  He informs me and I nod.

I turn over and start to slowly fall asleep.

                            Jacks POV

I hear Zach on the phone and I realize what he is doing.

"Listen I can't do this anymore.  I found someone already.  I'm not going to be coming in tomorrow I found someone who really loves me."  He explains over the phone.

He hangs up and turns around to see me give him the most angry glare ever.

"You better stop doing that if you have her heart.  I will tear you from the inside out if you hurt her."  I keep glaring at him.  I can tell he's scared.

"Listen I just canceled everything.  No more will I do it." He says in a fearful tone. 

I turn and walk into Danielle's room.  She is asleep so I walk up to her and kiss her forehead.

"I love you."  I whisper and I see Zach walking in and cuddle her in her bed.  He better treat her right .

Aaaaaa SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I SUCK I KNOOOWWW I JUST AM SO TIRED AND CANT THINK!   I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUUCH!  Have a good night or day ❤❤❤