- chapter 13 -

Why what like how?? About 350 reads?  I'm so confused ITS WAS LIKE 200 3 days ago???!! I fricken love you all!

                             Macy's POV

I wake up with Daniel touching my face staring at me with his gorgeous ocean eyes.

I just look at him and smile. He likes me and this isn't a dream or a fan fiction. FOURTH WALL IS SHATTERED 😂

"Sorry for waking you Mac."he whispers in his raspy morning voice.

"It's ok dani, you waking me is everything that I ever wanted."

If you didn't know I'm very emotional when it comes to love. It's a sensitive subject for me. That will be explained later to him.

Of course I get teary eyed.

He didn't say anything. His eyes just widened and he cuddled me close to his chest.

"I'm sorry, I get really emotional with love. I'll tell you sometime." I choke out quietly.

"I understand. You can tell me when ever you see fit." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

This is all i needed to feel like my life is perfect. Daniel. I had a great best friend. I worked a great job. And I just needed him.

"Thank you for liking me." I say and he pushes me away and says.

"I don't like you, I love you. I never found any girl. Or even fan that would fit with me better." Daniel spoke.

"I met you once in LA, you and the boys. I knew you wouldn't remember me since that was the first tour you did but, I hugged you tightly and you said I was the most gorgeous girl you have ever seen. I had to leave and leave the meet and greet. I didn't have limelight but you saw me and looked at me during the concert a lot. I never saw you again." I said and about cried mid sentence.

Daniels POV

She reminded me of someone. She always did but I could never put my finger on it. She was talking to me and then a sentence I heard that reminded me.

"I didn't have limelight but you looked at during the concert a lot.  I never saw you again."

She was the mystery girl during LA.

"Omg, I remember you." I choke out and she looks at me surprised.

"I wanted to talk to you after the concert but you left before it ended.  The boys and I named you mystery girl."  I say in shock.  I found the girl I always loved.

"Omg, you remembered me.  You did love me.  I convinced myself it was just a think you all do!" She said so happy.

I found the girl of my dreams.

-
-
-
SHORT I KNOW HDSIODEK BUT IM NOT THE BEST I NEEDED THIS TO BE CLEARED UP!!  Love you might update again tonight! ❤️❤️❤️