- chapter 5 -

Before this starts thank you to the few people for reading!  It means a lot to me!

                        Danielle's POV

I wake up feeling much better than I did yesterday.  I felt more confident and hyper. 

I roll over and see a note and Starbucks on the bed stand on that side.  The note read "sorry you have to wake up alone,  I have a meeting with the boys today I should be back around 11:00.   Also this is what jack said your favorite Starbucks coffee was so hopefully you like it.  I love you! - Zach".

So the house was all to me.  "FUCK YEAAAAAA!!" I scream.  I take a shower blasting music on my Bluetooth speaker .
"IN THE AIR OF THE NIIGHT!!!"  I yell.

I start to smooth step in the shower hopping to Jesus I don't fall.  it was fun as hell!

I got out and picked out a outfit i can dance in and look good in at the same time.  I keep playing why don't we songs cause my little bro can make some lit music.

I brush my teeth and my hair and put on some easy makeup.  I ran downstairs with my phone and put on music on the tv. 

I practice dancing on the songs to show off later.  Because who doesn't wanna see me dance? 

                           Hours later

It is now 11:00 and I'm waiting for the boys to get home.  Then air of the night comes on and I wait for the drop before I smooth step.  Right before the drop happened the boys came home.

"The music is so loud!" Said all of them.  "GUUYYSS COME AND JOIN ME!!"  I yell jack and Daniel run over to on to both sides of me.  We sing until the drop. 

then the drop happened and All of us smoothstep.  "Holy crap you can smooth step?" Said Daniel surprised.  "Fuck yea I can!  I'm the one who taught jack!" I say confidently.

"Oh my god!  look at her!" Yells Corbyn.  They all stop and look at me.  I Felt like a queen.

"Damn she can do so many things well!" Yelled Zach.  I stop dancing and run up to him and kiss him.  "I missed you!"  He says to me. 

"I miss you too,  and I missed the rest of you also!"  I say being nice.  "So who wants to just dance for the rest of the night?  Cause I'm down!" 

"Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!!"  Everyone yells accept Jonah.  "Hey guys should we invite over Logan?" He says.  "Omg yes!  You haven't met Logan!" Said jack. 

I start to freak out, I loved Logan and I forgot he loved my boys!  "OMFG YES IM GOING TO CRY I LOVE HIM!!" I say and cover my
Mouth.  "IMA LOGANSTER FOR LIIIFFEE!"

I can't believe I forgot that!  I am so stupid!  "So he's coming now, he isn't done vlogging to prepare to be shot!"  Said Jonah.  I was ready, Logan didn't know what was coming for
Him.

Logan bursts in with his finger gun.  He got Zach, jack, Corbyn, Jonah and daniel.  Before he could say anything I came in.  "THIS IS FOR MY BROTHAAAA!" I ran in and shot him and he fell to the ground. 

"THASSSS MAH BOOOIIII!" I say and take his vlog camera revealing dead Logan.  "So I see we have a wild Loganster by your maverick croptop!  And your amazing skill to prepare for me to shoot the boys."  He said I was so excited.

"*inhale* REEAALLYY I THOUGHT I JUST BOUGHT A SHIRT WITH THE WORD MAVERICK ON IT AND NOT KNOW YOU!" I say as a total savage that I am. 

"Can we get this girl a savage hoodie CAUSE SHE IS A TOTAL SAVAAAGGEEE!" He yells taking his camera back. 

"So which one of you is her brother.  I'm guessing jack since he looks like her."  He says knowing he's correct.

"Yep that's my older sister Danielle.  She is pretty cool and is basically a member of the band."  Jack says. 

"So who smashed first?" Logan says asking them.  "ACTUALLY PAUL LOGAN I PICK WHO I WANT TO SMASH!"  I scream.

"And I pick Zach already!" I say as I walk over to him and carry him in my arms.  "Now I must go and smash." I say as I run near the stairs then put him down so we can go back over to
The living room. 

"Ooooooooo Zach likes older girls!" Said Logan in a giggle.  "I'm only 18 you asshat!" I say rubbing his hair.  "Well ok then miss sass." He says and I flip my hair in his face.

"NOW LETS PARRTTTAAYYY!!"  Me and jack scream.  We are ready to get lit!  Nothing could possibly go wrong with this gang of peeps.

----------------------------------------
Holy shit I think this maybe my favorite chapter so far!  I love this so much oml!  I hope this is entertaining and you are very welcome for the cliff hanger!
Love you all! ❤😏❤️