- chapter 12 -

You guys are crazy for reading this cringy shit but ok!  Thanks for liking my dumb story!  Here we go I'm about at 300 reads the fuck dude 😂❤️

                          Daniels POV

I walked upstairs while Jonah followed.  I wanted to be alone but I guess I can't shut him out.

I walk into are room and get in my phone.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?  I know it's annoying to have people constantly wanting to help you." He said and went to the door.

"Yea only for a bit I don't wanna seem weird." I reply quickly.

Jonah leaves the room and I continue on my phone.

I scroll through Instagram.  Pictures of Zach and Danielle.

Both of them post that they are together and most is positive but there are some hate comments.

I'm defending them.  It pisses me off that fans would do this.  No fan does that.

Zachismylover: Fuck off pretty girl.  You were the mistake that jack made up for.

Seaveydaniel: @zachismylover listen here none of them were mistakes.  You have some issues Zach doesn't love people like you.

I couldnt look at the comments without looking back at the picture.

It was burning my eyes and throat.

I couldn't hold it back I cried.

Only a couple of tears later I run into are bathroom connected to the room and throw up.

After I clean myself up and I go back into the room I make sure my eyes aren't puffy.

I just laid in my bed.  I needed to find another girl.

I got up and fixed my hair then walked downstairs.

"Daniel! There is someone I want you to meet!" Said Danielle and gestured toward her.

"Alright I'm coming!" I rushed down as fast as I could.

She shows me a girl she is face timing.  She was gorgeous.

"This is my bestfriend Macy!  She loves you guys!  You are her favorite but don't tell anyone.  Opps!" She said and laughs

"OMG DANIELLE STOP AND hi Daniel!  I love you sooo much I'm actually coming over today I'm driving rn!  Well my uber is!" She said and laughs.

She ends the FaceTime and we wait for about 5 minutes till she knocks on the door.

                         Danielle's POV

I'm sitting on the couch wanting to stand but then I remember my ankle is trying to heal.

"MACY COME HUG ME IM DISABLED SO I CANT CRASH HUG YOU!" I scream excited.

"I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" She says and hugs me tight.

"Room.. getting.. darkeerrr" I say joking around.

"Hahaha well were is my future Husband?" She says looking around and then spots Daniel.

"IM GONNA DIE YOU LOOK EVEN BETTER IN PERSON!" She says and runs to him making him catch her.

She wraps her legs around him and puts her head in his shoulder.

"You look amazing yourself!" He says and she moves her head infront of Daniels face.

She looks directly Into his eyes and just stays there.

Daniels eyes light up looking at her.

He looks so happy.  Why am I feeling this way?  oh right MY BEST FRIEND JUST MET HER HUBBY!!

He looks at her and kisses her cheek.  Wow fast moving much Daniel?

She walks back over to me and screams into my shoulder.

*muffled scream*  "he kissed me and it wasn't a meet and greet I might pass out."  Before she passed out she looked for Corbyn.

Oh no I knew what she was gonna do.

She ran up to him and squished his cheeks. 

"HELLO BEAN BOY!"  He backs up and laughs his ass off.

"I WANT A BEAR HUG WHERE IS HE!" She turns to Jonah and hugs him.  She is doing everything she wanted to do.

"Woah there hahah" Jonah says and blushes.

"Your a big bear Jonah I love your hugs." She says and then turns to Zach.

death staring him.

"And you mr. Herron!"  She says and stands in front of him.

"YOU EVER HURT HER I WILL TWIST YOUR DICK OFF OK?!" She says then calms down.

"Nice to meet you hopefully future brother in law!"

He just looks at her in shock

"Yea, haha I see why you are her friend"

"NOT FRIEND! Best friend!" She giggles and sits on jacks lap.

"Hi Jackie!  Also FYI boys jack is like my brother so I can call him Jackie and kiss him on the forehead.  He can call me Mac also and kiss my forehead.  This was established a year ago and again." She was extremely serious and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yea guys so it's not weird and if you say anything she will do something.  I've seen it.  It's scary." He says then laughs.

                          Daniels POV

She got off jacks lap and ran back to me.

She was amazing.  She was super friendly and extremely playful and savage.

"So ocean eyes why did you kiss me?" She whispers while Danielle was mouthing "THATS MAH GUURLLL!"

"I think you are really cute.  I'm happy you like me too." I whisper back.

"I don't like you I love you boy get that straight." She gets closer to my face and kisses me. 

I kiss back and she pulls away and freaks out.

"I DID IT AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" And jumps around before thinking I'm her piggyback ride shofar.

"I DID IT TO DOES THAT COUNT?!" I yell.

The rest of the day was amazing.  This girl was my love and soul.  I forgot my feelings for Danielle and went for Macy.  This is a great feeling!

-

-

WOW ANOTHER CHAPTER SO SOON WOOOOOOAAGGH!!! 😂 well I love writing now it's going to be more common for me to update now weeehooo!  I love you all thanks for reading! Vote and comment for me to see what you think! ❤❤❤