- chapter 27 -

Danielle's POV

Before I knew it there were people filling the downstairs of the house. The upstairs was blocked.

Logan was hanging around with his friends mark, George, and Evan. He was drunk as hell.

It seems everyone else was tipsy other then me
Macy and mac. We walk to the living room and sit on the couch.

I see Daniel on his phone with only sprite in his cup.

"You not a partier?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Either are we." I say.

"Yea don't feel left out Daniel." Said mac sitting next to him on the other side hugging him.

"Thanks. I'm not really feeling up to party but I didn't wanna like say no." He said.  I put my arm around him.

"It's ok Dani." I say to try and make him feel better.

Jack stubbles into the living room.

"Where are your drinks?" He asked clearly hammered.

I was pissed.  He should know that he shouldn't ask his sister.  HES UNDERAGED!! 

I death glared him and I swear for a second he went sober.

He turned and tried to loose me.

I grab him and drag him upstairs.

"JACK!! WHY?!" I yell.  I'm upset.

"I'm sorry I needed to get my mind off things.  I want to party. LET ME HAVE FUN!" He yelled back and ran down stairs and went outside.

I chased him.

Macy told mac to come with me because she knew it was time to go watch Netflix.

He sat next to the pool.

I see Jonah and jack talking.

I go up to them. 

"Jack I'm going to be upstairs.  If you need me come knock." I say then turn around to go inside.

I can't believe my eyes.

Zach was kissing a random girl.

I saw it and ran inside and upstairs with mac behind me yelling "DANIELLE!" Over and over.

I didn't care.

I made it to my room let mac in then slammed the door.

I jumped on my bed and cried my heart out.

---------------------------

AAA A A A A A A A A A  AA A A A  A A AA A A A A A A  I love you all!! ❤❤❤😂