- chapter 36 -

Danielle's POV

He just kisses me. I'm shocked. But I kiss back.

He pulls back.

"Sorry I uh." He says scratching the back of his head.

I hug him tightly.

I didn't want to let go.

I needed love.

I felt so stupid. So lonely. Not good enough.

I hear bags hit the floor behind me.

I turn and see Macy.

"Here. Have your bags. I will be back at the house tomorrow, I'm going to stay with Logan today. Goodbye! I love you!" She says and hugs me.

I hug her back.

"Don't forget to text me if you need to to throw some hands!" She says shutting the door.

I prop my bag on my shoulder and me and Daniel start to walk to the car.

We get in and jam out to Blackbeard.

We got to the house and Daniel opens the door and I ran up to my room so I didn't see anything around me just incase.

I sit my bag down and unpack it.

Daniel comes in and shuts the door.

"You wanna rant or watch Netflix?" He asked.

"Why not both?" I say and sit in my bed patting next to me.

He sits down Next to me and he has a tissue box.

Smart smart boy.

He turns on 13 reasons why and turned it down.

"Rant." He said looking at me.

"So i drank my sorrows away yesterday because of Zach.  How little I must have meant to him.  It thought after everything we have been through we would have been together forever.  That was such a lie.  I have never been tricked so easily." I say holding back tears.

"He told me he loved me.  I believed him and I loved him.  Macy clearly was just a warning.  She would never try and hurt me.  He wanted to avoid me and not love me but he used me anyway.  He used Jonah as an excuse.  But then he wanted more kisses.  He got the last one he will ever have." I say tearing up.

"He found another girl so easily.  He forgot me and said Lucy had that spark.  That just hurt me.  Even that night I wanted to die.  I wanted to take a razor and slit my own wrists.  I didn't want to know that Zach was a liar.  He was.  And that Lucy girl will have him. . Forever." I finish and start sobbing.

Daniel hugged me.

"It's going to be ok.  I'm here.  I love you." He says. 

I sob into his shoulder.

I look up and force my lips on his.

I pull away and sit there And cry.

"He replaced me so fast.  I feel like a rubber toy.  Nothing more.  He broke me so much.  He doesn't even care anymore he loves Lucy.  IM FUCKING NOTHING!!" I yelled and put my head in my hands.

Someone rushed upstairs and slammed the door open.

It was Jonah.

He ran up to my side of the bed and hugged me.

"You aren't nothing.  You mean so much to so many people.  Don't let others pull you down." He says and let's go.